patsy laid to rest....

Ahhh, you know the old saying,
No rest for the wicked.

Interesting that the reporter stated that her ovarian cancer diagnosis was after JBR's death. You'd think that would have been reported correctly.

My mother died on her 49th birthday from cancer. Its impossibly young. As I approach my 43rd birthday in a few months, I'm left wondering what if I pass away as young as my mother did and how it would affect my three children. Cancer is a horrible, evil disease and we need to wipe it off the face of the earth so no other families loose loved ones like this.

My prayers go out to the family and to all families who are affected by this disease.

Jeana (DP) said:
My mother died on her 49th birthday from cancer. Its impossibly young. As I approach my 43rd birthday in a few months, I'm left wondering what if I pass away as young as my mother did and how it would affect my three children. Cancer is a horrible, evil disease and we need to wipe it off the face of the earth so no other families loose loved ones like this.

My prayers go out to the family and to all families who are affected by this disease.

Others have commented that they think the stress associated with the case damaged Patsy's immune system, which could well be true.

Stress is a killer in many ways. But, for most people, I think their diet and lifestyle choices are a bigger risk. Do right by your children by making sure you well control those aspects of your life.

In particular, do not follow the govt's food pyramid nonsense. It has greatly contributed to America's obesity epidemic, and weight related diseases such as type 2 diabetes, etc..

Wudge said:
Others have commented that they think the stress associated with the case damaged Patsy's immune system, which could well be true.

Stress is a killer in many ways. But, for most people, I think their diet and lifestyle choices are a bigger risk. Do right by your children by making sure you well control those aspects of your life.

In particular, do not follow the govt's food pyramid nonsense. It has greatly contributed to America's obesity epidemic, and weight related diseases such as type 2 diabetes, etc..

There are things out of our control. The fact that my sister was missing for 11 years had to have played a MAJOR part in making my parents bodies wear out. My father died one month after my mother at the age of 54. The stress that murder adds to parents can't be measured, I'm sure. I'm sure its added stress to my own system in ways I cannot measure.

Jeana (DP) said:
There are things out of our control. The fact that my sister was missing for 11 years had to have played a MAJOR part in making my parents bodies wear out. My father died one month after my mother at the age of 54. The stress that murder adds to parents can't be measured, I'm sure. I'm sure its added stress to my own system in ways I cannot measure.
Stress will do all kind's of crazy thing's to someone's body. It is very important for people to try not to worry so much and be as much "stress free" as possible. Unfortunatly in a world like our's that is nearly impossible.

Jeana (DP) said:

I understand and certainly sympathize, the stress attendant with those circumstances is likely to have been very high.

Still, as a silent gift for your children, focus on what you can control, which is a lot. Eating the right foods is more usually important than anything else. Food is a drug, and the right foods will help with stress control too.

Over a decade ago, a book entitled: The Zone, by Dr. Barry Sears, basically broke the code on the proper macronutrient balance. Most every related book, stole from that bible. It was originally written for cardiologists, so it is not light reading. However, it is obviously worth it.

Schools should drill its content into kids.

Wudge said:
I understand and certainly sympathize, the stress attendant with those circumstances is likely to have been very high.

Still, as a silent gift for your children, focus on what you can control, which is a lot. Eating the right foods is more usually important than anything else. Food is a drug, and the right foods will help with stress control too.

Over a decade ago, a book entitled: The Zone, by Dr. Barry Sears, basically broke the code on the proper macronutrient balance. Most every related book, stole from that bible. It was originally written for cardiologists, so it is not light reading. However, it is obviously worth it.

Schools should drill its content into kids.
I have heard of that book.

<<Others have commented that they think the stress associated with the case damaged Patsy's immune system, which could well be true.>>

Patsys immune system was already compromised.

She had ovarian cancer before JBR's death.

I think she did well to survive as long as she did, but that is no credit to her as the money she would have spent on getting the best of care.

We could all be so lucky.

Jeanna, so sorry to hear about the tragedy in your family! It's been quite a while since we heard about your sister, so I forget if she turned up alive? We had a very jovial neighbor across the street whose wife was in a home, alzheimers I guess, for several years, and when she died, he quit eating, passed away 2 months later. He always seemed so extra happy, who knew he would take things so hard!

Did anyone hear that some guy in Charlevoix claimed JR was with him there when Patsy died? Eating lunch at 3 am? I can't remember where I read it, just surfing, and deleted it, but he said JR thought PR was doing fine. If any of that is remotely true, and nobody was with her, here we go again, maybe someone killed her! Just a thought. Probably none of that is true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back