David Beckham Resigns As England's Captain

I can't stand Beckham, or Posh.
He isn't a very nice person to play up on her like he has......
He can play soccor but that's about all he has going for him.

I betcha he wouldn't cry about anything that mattered, crying for himself and the money he will be missing out on.
Sorry Lizzie lol

Oh he has got his looks going for him too I guess!
He's not my type though, I don't go blondes :eek:

He will in fact be making more money when he retires (more than just leaving as England capatin), as his potential earnings as a coach or givin football school in, say, Japan, will be huge.

and he won't have the pressure of playing an optimum game. :)

narlacat said:

I betcha he wouldn't cry about anything that mattered, crying for himself and the money he will be missing out on.
Sorry Lizzie lol
dont believe everything you read in the tabloids :p

lizziedripping said:
Not sure if you have seen the press conference David called this morning, but it was so sad, he was near to tears.............. Jeanna did you see it?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,28749-2253300,00.html
I have to say he went down in my estimation after his "alleged" affairs...poor old Posh. Mind you, I don't think she knows what day of the week it is half the time :p

narlacat said:

Sorry Lizzie lol
I don't think he will be crying over money he will be missing out on, he and Victoria were listed as having a $141 Million dollar fortune in 2005, I could spend some of that for them if they wished!!! :D LOL

I did think it was sad when he gave his resignation statement and I did feel a little sorry for him. My husband doesn't care for him and says he shoud stick to football and stop being a fashion icon.

Although I am not a massive fan of either of them really, I did feel sorry for Victoria when his affair with Rebecca Loos was revealed, the media had a great time at Victoria's expense. Rebecca Loos bragged in an interview about their affair which was televised for all to see, and this is the only affair allegation that David has never admitted nor denied. It is because of this, that convinces me it's true.

How humiliating and heartbreaking for Victoria, I wouldn't wish that on anybody. I think David should consider himself lucky that Victoria stayed with him.

So...... I will get off my soapbox now and go and make a coffee!!! :D

crymezero said:
dont believe everything you read in the tabloids :p
How's that crymezero?

Lizzie, I think he was lucky Posh stayed with him too.
How embarrassing for her.
The Loos girl was walking down the red carpet at one stage!
It was like, what the?
Her claim to fame was sleeping with Beckham!

narlacat said:
How's that crymezero?

Lizzie, I think he was lucky Posh stayed with him too.
How embarrassing for her.
The Loos girl was walking down the red carpet at one stage!
It was like, what the?
Her claim to fame was sleeping with Beckham!
The Loos girl (don't you think that surname fits her aptly), has been in some TV programmes here in the UK, some real trashy ones too.

She appeared on a Celebrity X Factor (Pop Idol) the judges were Simon Cowell, Sharon Osborne and Louis Walsh. Sharon and Ozzie are very good friends with the Beckhams and Sharon couldn't pass up the opportunity of letting Loos know in no uncertain terms what she thought of her for all to hear :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Celebrity X Factor judge Sharon Osbourne has started a new celebrity catfight with Rebecca Loos, who famously claimed to have had an affair with David Beckham.

Osbourne a close friend of the Beckhams, told Loos on Monday night that her performance would be improved if she wore knickers to warm up her voice and that she had had a very good breast enlargement, putting Loos in tears. Viewers were treated to round two after Tuesday night's performance, as Osbourne laid into Loos once again, with a pointed comment full of innuendo: "Missis, talk about going down, have you got something stuck in the back of your throat?"

Having said that, David should have had one of Sharon's public tongue lashings too......... it takes two to tango!!
He He He ...................:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lizze
Apparently Posh and Becks give alot to charity, would that be right??
Maybe I have misjudged them.

Folks, Beckham is HOT! Not to mention a fantastic soccer player.

My husband - completely straight (please, God! LOL only kidding) loves him even more than me, and hates 'that b*st*rd Ferguson for selling him over personal matters!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back