Deceased/Not Found OK - Colton Clark, 9, Seminole, 20 April 2006 *R. & R. Clark guilty**

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
Case Type: Lost, Injured, Missing
DOB: May 24, 1996
Sex: Male
Missing Date: Apr 20, 2006
Race: White
Age Now: 9
Height: 4'4" (132 cm)
Missing City: WEWOKA
Weight: 65 lbs (29 kg)
Missing State : OK
Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States
Eye Color: Hazel
Case Number: NCMC1042577
Circumstances: Colt was last seen on April 20, 2006. He was wearing blue jeans, a sky-blue shirt, white and blue tennis shoes. Colt wears glasses and has a scar above his left eyebrow

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1042577&seqNum=1

NCMC1042577c1.jpg

For some reason it's believed that this boy is a runaway - or the remote possibility that his biological father took him (bio mother has been located, bio father has not, Colt is an adopted child).

However -

There is a "vehicle of interest". Here is the description of a vehicle that was seen in the area on the day that Colt Levi Clark disappeared.

2003 Gold-colored GMC extended cab pickup with a longbed. The windows are tinted and the rear bumper is black. The vehicle has an Oklahoma tag.

Also, his glasses are silver colored.

There has been no Amber alert and little publicity. Let's hope this missing OK child has a better outcome than other recent OK children.

He is 9 yrs old and LE thinks he is a runaway? Well even if he is they should still be looking everywhere for him. Do they really think that he can manage out there by himself at that young age? I hope that they aren't just looking for this truck because it may have nothing to do with him.

What do his adoptive parents have to say? What was going on before he disappeared? Had there been problems at home? Other kids in the home? Lots of questions. I wonder how old he was when he was adopted and if his bio parents knew where he was. I hope this little guy shows up and that he is alright.

It has been reported that he had an appointment with a psychiatrist later in the day. I know this isn't much of an answer to your question, but it's a tidbit of information.

Does anyone know if there are any pictures of Colt's biological dad?

What a cool name this little boy has~!!! I hope they return him to his aunt and uncle's house soon. Sounds like there have been some problems in his family.

Bobbisangel said:
He is 9 yrs old and LE thinks he is a runaway? Well even if he is they should still be looking everywhere for him. Do they really think that he can manage out there by himself at that young age? I hope that they aren't just looking for this truck because it may have nothing to do with him.

What do his adoptive parents have to say? What was going on before he disappeared? Had there been problems at home? Other kids in the home? Lots of questions. I wonder how old he was when he was adopted and if his bio parents knew where he was. I hope this little guy shows up and that he is alright.

NO amber alert??????

And the child is NINE?

How do the LEOs justify this?

Unbelievable.

wondering22 said:
NO amber alert??????
Yep, - no vehicle involved (no evidence of abduction according to LE). What's truly disturbing is the lack of media attention, even locally. Something really stinks about this.

Does someone have an "in" with Nancy Grace? This seems to be the kind of situation that she'd be super interested in.

Can you imagine what she'd say?

YIKES.

Btw, Colt is 10yo now. Little guy had his birthday 2 days ago.

Well this is good news at least (just found it on the EquuSearch.org site)

05/25/2006 - Tim Miller and a select team of Texas EquuSearch members arrived in Seminole, OK late Tuesday night. They were greeted by Special Agent, Gary Perkins of the OSBI, early Wednesday morning and a search plan was formulated. EquuSearch was joined by the Seminole Co Sheriff's Office and worked long into the night. ATVs, boats with side scan sonar and our aerial drone were deployed. Thursday search is centered around key spots our drone identified. More details to follow later.

Well I don't have an in with Nancy Grace but I will email her and see if she won't investigate and do a segment on this little guy. Rita Cosby also has a link to send info to her if a person wants her to investigate a story and do a segment on her show. Might as well cover Greta too! Maybe one of them will pick up the story.

I hope to heck this isn't going to be another Ricky Holland story. I'll never forget that little guy and his lying adoptive parents.

Bobbisangel said:
Well I don't have an in with Nancy Grace but I will email her and see if she won't investigate and do a segment on this little guy. Rita Cosby also has a link to send info to her if a person wants her to investigate a story and do a segment on her show. Might as well cover Greta too! Maybe one of them will pick up the story.

I hope to heck this isn't going to be another Ricky Holland story. I'll never forget that little guy and his lying adoptive parents.
Thanks for doing that, I'll email them too, so they know more than one person is interested in this boy.

Right now it doesn't sound like another Ricky Holland story .. and least it's the parent's who requested the equusearch (Texas Equusearch, a horse mounted search & rescue team). I am just extremely puzzled as to why there isn't more news or concern about this boy. So he was a troubled kid who didn't like police and thought he might be taken away - maybe he did run away, but still, given his young age he is in huge danger of harm (foul play or accident).

Where is this little boy? And why does no one seem to care?

I sent an email to all three of the ladies. I hope that at least one of them will do even a short segment on this little boy. I watch all three of them every night so we shall see.

Yes, let me know if you ever do see him on any of the shows - I never have the time to watch.

<removed img preview of no image available>

Saw this in local news, and felt i had to post.

"Colton is nine years old, about 4'4" and 65 pounds. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He was last wearing blue jeans, a sky blue shirt and white and blue tennis shoes. He wears silver-framed glasses and has a scar above his left eyebrow... Colton Clark disappeared from the home of his aunt and uncle just south of Seminole Oklahoma on the afternoon of April 20th 2006."

Anyone with information is urged to call the Seminole County Sheriff's Office at 1-405-382-9340.

4/27/06 news link : http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0406/322931.html
7/1/06 news link: http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0706/341107.html

I thought I would give you and update on what has going on with Colton Clark. So much has been going on.

On Tuesday, September 26th, Colton's 12 year old bio brother Austin (renamed Homer) ran away from the home where he resided with his aunt and uncle, Becky and Rex Clark. According to the Seminole Producer, Becky took Rex to the hospital at 5:30AM that morning and Austin did not accompany them.

Becky was going back and forth to the hospital all week but never reported Austin missing. On Saturday, September 30th, the Seminole Sheriff's Dept knocked on their door because a neighbor of theirs had been burglarized. Rex was released from the hospital on this day and they were at home. At that point they reported Austin missing. 4 or 5 hours later they found him. He had been staying in a neighbor's barn and they found him at a nearby trailer park.

Austin suspectedly had been the one to break into the neighbor's home and had stolen a gun and a cell phone. He was put into leg shackles and is currently being detained under "Protective Custody" at the Seminole County Jail.

There is much more to the story but I didnt want to make a long drawn out post. If you are interested you can visit my blog about Colton.

http://kindralore.blogspot.com/

I am hoping there may be a break in the case as to what happened to Colton soon. Fingers crossed.

KindraLore

Bobbisangel said:
He is 9 yrs old and LE thinks he is a runaway? Well even if he is they should still be looking everywhere for him. Do they really think that he can manage out there by himself at that young age?
Bobbisangel just happened to my family last month my 9 great nephew ran away from his stepmother he walked 1 and 1/2 miles to his mom's my neices home. In Ovedio Florida 4 lanes of traffic all the way busy busy area. He broke into the house and hung out until his mom found him.
Point a 9 year old is very capable of running away evidently.
Not that I think Colt did it is just possible. Been way to long for him to be on his own..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back