My theory is on this site

txsvicki

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just now ran across another site and my theory about a possible sexual predator is mentioned along with Summergirl's, which we had posted here on websleuths. I didn't contribute there, or ask that it be posted at the site. I think that a predator could have done this crime but I also had a theory about Patsy that I never got around to posting. Since I do believe that Patsy was involved somehow, I don't want to look two faced. Surely others know about this site but here is the link:
http://jonbenetramsey.pbwiki.com/

The Wiki was set up by Miss Marple.

I'm sure if you wanted it removed, he would do it but frankly, I know for a fact that he's been really selective about the quality of the information that's on that site so if I were you, I'd feel flattered.

SuperDave said:
"Selective?" In what way?
The wiki is run by a learned person whose objective is to collect together what he deems to be the best resources about the case. If there were several similar resources, he'd select on the basis of factual content and credibility. Having said this, a Wiki is constantly updated so if a better resource appeared, the previous one would be superceded.

The wiki is an interesting resource and I know that some highly respected people are contributing to this particular one. I was sceptical about it at first, but having seen it develop, I now predict that it could end up being one of the definitive resources about the case.

Oh no, I don't want it removed but just hadn't seen the sight mentioned here so far and wanted to mention that I do lean more towards Patsy than a sexual offender. It does look like a good sight and I enjoyed reading there. I am flattered and couldn't believe that my theory was mentioned, but didn't know whose site it was or if it was only a Ramsey supporter site.

txsvicki said:
Oh no, I don't want it removed but just hadn't seen the sight mentioned here so far and wanted to mention that I do lean more towards Patsy than a sexual offender. It does look like a good sight and I enjoyed reading there. I am flattered and couldn't believe that my theory was mentioned, but didn't know whose site it was or if it was only a Ramsey supporter site.
The person who runs the site believes the Ramseys are innocent, but he isn't RST and keeps an open mind. If you want to update your theory, you can do that. It's what a wiki is all about.

I'd no idea what a wiki was until I saw this one. Then I realised that it was an invaluable resource and streets above anything the forums can provide because it's uncluttered by discussion. If someone posts misinformation, another person can correct it. The key point is that most of it is sourced.

I think it's terrific.

ETA - I did post a link to the wiki here and at FFJ a while ago but the threads will be well down the stack by now!

luvbeaches said:
Well, that is a cool site. I'd not seen that before.

Well, I have a few quibbles with it, but all in time...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back