Peterson's Ex-Mistress Frey to Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.

graybar hotel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ASSOCIATED PRESS

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Amber Frey, the former mistress of Scott Peterson who became a key witness in his murder case, planned to marry her neighbor Wednesday, her attorney said.

Frey, 31, is marrying Robert Hernandez, a neighbor who works in law enforcement, said her lawyer, Gloria Allred, confirming a report on People magazine's Web site.

Hernandez, who was not involved in the Peterson case, proposed after taking Frey and her two young children to Disneyland. The couple met in October 2005.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/nat-gen/2006/jul/05/070503697.html

i hope that amber gets the relationship and stability that she has been looking for all these years. i really do wish her the very best!

izzyB said:
i hope that amber gets the relationship and stability that she has been looking for all these years. i really do wish her the very best!
--------------

Hi izzyB, so do I. I wish her all the luck in the world.

Good for Amber! She deserves a little happiness.

Well actually I don't consider her his mistress as it was such a short affair and she didn't know he was married.

She was his indirect victim; Laci was the direct victim.

I hope she has found the right one; and that her children will have stability.

I'm going to duck after I make this post, but, why should they have left the truth out of the article? I mean, she did lie for years about who the father of her daughter was, and I fault both of them for not getting the DNA done sooner. She knew though she had been with someone else, and she didn't come clean.

I know that Amber did a respectable job of taping Snott's calls, but I wouldn't expect anything less of anyone else involved with him.

She's only known this guy since October. She just broke up with Justin's dad last year about this time. Is this really great for her kids????

I hope she finds some happiness, but she should understand that her children's needs should come first. Not saying that she's not putting them first, but she's just been in three major relationships in the last four years.

Geez...Amber hasn't even known this guy for a year. She has a way of jumping into relationships. That being said, I surely hope that this marriage works for her and her kids' sake.

nanandjim said:
Geez...Amber hasn't even known this guy for a year. She has a way of jumping into relationships. That being said, I surely hope that this marriage works for her and her kids' sake.
That's what I hope too.:hand:

I thought that Amber's last child, the little boy, was not really the child of the chiropractor?

I wish her only the best and hope for happiness & stability for Amber and her children. I also hope this man is honorable and doesn't screw her over like so many others have.

txsvicki said:
I thought that Amber's last child, the little boy, was not really the child of the chiropractor?
I could be mistaken, but I thought the problem of parentage was with her daughter. Wasn't it proven through DNA that the man who paid child support for her (albeit sporadic and a very minimal sum) turned out not to be the father?

nanandjim said:
I could be mistaken, but I thought the problem of parentage was with her daughter. Wasn't it proven through DNA that the man who paid child support for her (albeit sporadic and a very minimal sum) turned out not to be the father?
Right Nan. Justin's dad is David M. (I can't spell this morning).

Amber claimed that a hairdresser named Flores was her daughters dad.

David Marchovich the chiropractor is Justin's father. Recall they went to court when they were on the outs.

Marthatex said:
Well actually I don't consider her his mistress as it was such a short affair and she didn't know he was married.

She was his indirect victim; Laci was the direct victim.

I hope she has found the right one; and that her children will have stability.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Once again, very well said Martha.

I consider a mistress to be someone who is complicit in the act of adultery, which would mean knowing the other person is married.

I don't know what to think of this marriage. How does she find to date being a single mom? I can't even go to the grocery store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998