Lawrence Schiller now believes the intruder theory!!!

Tristan

Reaction score
I was watching "Inside Edition" today, and in the interview with Schiller, he stated that "There is a very good possibility that an unknown intruder killed Jonbenet."

I was always under the impression that he believed in Ramsey guilt.

Tristan said:
I was watching "Inside Edition" today, and in the interview with Schiller, he stated that "There is a very good possibility that an unknown intruder killed Jonbenet."

I was always under the impression that he believed in Ramsey guilt.
No. He was always open minded about an intruder. However, his refusal to take a purely RST stance resulted in the RST calling him a "BORG" so maybe that's where you got your impressions from?

"There is a very good possibility that an unknown intruder killed Jonbenet."

Yeah? There's a possibility that I might fly to the moon!

"There's a very good possiblity that I'll get some face time if I say there's a very good possibility that an intruder killed JonBenet."

- What was really going on inside Schiller's mind.

SuperDave said:

Well, that new dna evidence does throw a wrench into the soup. And a sizeable one at that.

Goody said:
Well, that new dna evidence does throw a wrench into the soup. And a sizeable one at that.
No it doesn't.

Goody said:
The DNA could have come from anyone, anywhere along the line of the panty's production, packaging and shipping. The fact that it was minute and degraded suggests it had nothing to do with the night in question.

Go get your little CSI kit and test anything you want. Odds are it will have foreign DNA of unknown origin.

Paradox said:
"There's a very good possiblity that I'll get some face time if I say there's a very good possibility that an intruder killed JonBenet."

- What was really going on inside Schiller's mind.
And there ya go :D

We don't have a clue when Jonbenet had her last bath....I do know that she got gussied up Christmas Eve, Purple dress, velvet shoes, etc... she might have bathed then. She went to visit her little friend Megan Constanza, Church, went to dinner at Pasta Jays...then dropped by the White home.

Christmas day she played outside, played inside, soiled her play pants and didn't bathe before heading out to the Whites.

DNA??? Should I say "degraded DNA"?

"The DNA could have come from anyone, anywhere along the line of the panty's production, packaging and shipping. The fact that it was minute and degraded suggests it had nothing to do with the night in question. Go get your little CSI kit and test anything you want. Odds are it will have foreign DNA of unknown origin."

The man's right, Goody. It's a dead end. Even Henry Lee said so.

Toltec said:
We don't have a clue when Jonbenet had her last bath....I do know that she got gussied up Christmas Eve, Purple dress, velvet shoes, etc... she might have bathed then. She went to visit her little friend Megan Constanza, Church, went to dinner at Pasta Jays...then dropped by the White home.

Christmas day she played outside, played inside, soiled her play pants and didn't bathe before heading out to the Whites.

DNA??? Should I say "degraded DNA"?
I find it hard to believe JBR didn't have a bath Christmas day to go to the White's party.

The way the wind blows was that Larry Shiller had waaaaaay more information about the case than was allowed or published in his book!

On the other hand I donut know how many murder cases he has personally solved, probably as many as the rest of us.

I started a thread couple days ago, to work on Ramsey innocence and make a case for an intruder. But in the interest of closed minds, it has gone down to the deepy dark belows, archival bound I guess.

Keep in mind that my eternal thoughts are that the R's have secrets about the murder of their little girl.

To be open and fairminded, to explore other avenues seems to be out of luck on this forum. To enable our route down a different road, WE are greatly handicapped, by NOT knowing ALL of the known facts that BPD has in their grip.

Wonder where all of the physical evidence is stored these days? Plus word upon word of spoken words buried in dusty pages somewhere.

Those bags and bags of STUFF taken from the home by BPD, and all of the items that Pam took with BPD assistance.

SuperDave said:

LOL...That's the truth!

Paradox said:
The DNA could have come from anyone, anywhere along the line of the panty's production, packaging and shipping. The fact that it was minute and degraded suggests it had nothing to do with the night in question.

Go get your little CSI kit and test anything you want. Odds are it will have foreign DNA of unknown origin.
Also, if the killer wore winter gloves there would be degraded and unknown dna left from who knows what or where. Gloves from the R's could have been checked and compared, but they may have had them on or in their pockets when they left the house that day.

The DNA is from an unknown Caucasian male. (Not a Ramsey)

I am a FIRM believer in Ramsey guilt, but my question is:
What is the most likely source of this DNA? (No matter how degraded).

I just found this link - http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1048518253788. Here is a snip:

PROOF OF AN INTRUDER

Carnes' order also lists a series of largely uncontested facts that suggest an intruder entered the Ramsey home and murdered JonBenét. Among them:

• At least seven windows and a door in the Ramsey home were found open or unlocked after JonBenét disappeared. The alarm was off and windows were accessible from the ground level, including three that opened into the basement.

• Evidence suggested that an intruder climbed through a basement window and walked through the room where JonBenét was found.

• JonBenét's body was bound with complicated rope slipknots and a garrote that the order described as "sophisticated bondage devices" by someone "with an expertise in bondage." No evidence suggests the Ramseys knew how to tie such knots.

• Black duct tape found on JonBenét's mouth was never found in the Ramsey home, although evidence suggested "it came from a roll of tape that had been used before."

• Nothing in the Ramsey home matched dark animal hairs found on the duct tape and JonBenét's hands.

• Newly made, unidentified shoeprints, including one with a HI-TEC brand mark, were found on the basement floor. None of the Ramseys' shoes matched those prints.

• A palm print on the wine-cellar door where JonBenét's body was found does not match the Ramseys' palm prints and has never been identified.

• A baseball bat found outside the house with fibers consistent with fibers found on the carpet in the basement where JonBenét's body was found did not belong to the Ramseys.

• Brown cotton fibers found on JonBenét's body, the paintbrush used as a garrote, the duct tape and the ligature around her neck did not match anything in the Ramsey home.

• Male DNA found under JonBenét's fingernails and in her underwear does not match that of any Ramsey and has not been identified yet.

• A pubic hair found on the blanket covering JonBenét's body did not match that of any Ramsey.

• Injuries found on the child's body are consistent with the use of a stun gun, according to a forensic pathologist. The Ramseys swore they had never owned or operated a stun gun and none was found in their home. Carnes cited testimony by A. Louis "Lou" Smit, a homicide detective originally hired by the Boulder Police Department to investigate JonBenét's death but who later began working for the Ramseys. Smit has said he believes JonBenét was subdued by a stun gun.

Carnes reserved special criticism for Thomas, the former Boulder detective upon whose theories the Wolf complaint was based. "Whereas Detective Smit's summary testimony concerning the investigation is based on evidence, Detective Thomas' theories appear to lack substantial evidentiary support," she wrote.

"Indeed, while Detective Smit is an experienced and respected homicide detective, Detective Thomas had no investigative experience concerning homicide cases prior to this case. In short, the plaintiff's evidence that the [Ramseys] killed their daughter and covered up their crime is based on little more than the fact that defendants were present in the house during the murder," Carnes wrote.

Well, if the killer had on gloves there could be dna from the gloves left at the crime scene. If someone/anyone sneezed or coughed somewhere and the killer's gloves touched that doorknob, car door handle, elevator button, whatever, the dna could be left at the crime scene and never sourced.

I don't think there was an intruder.

I don't recall everything...

But wasn't the Hi-tech print Burke's?

And the animal fibers. Didn't Patsy have a pair of beaver boots that she never turned over?

Under the duct tape was Pasty's hair or fibers? I can't remember which. How did they get there?

The palm print was identified, wasn't it? Didn't it belong to John's daughter?

The DNA could was very degraded. It could be from anyone. And I don't think it has anything to do with the killer.

The pubic hair was found to be someone in the family. I can't remember who. Maybe John's daughter?

I don't even believe the stun-gun story.

I thought the basement window had cobwebs?

This is just off the top of my head.

And just how did the intruder manage to get fibers from JR's shirt in JBR's underwear? This was revealed during the videotaped interview of JR on 8/29/00. That was one clever intruder.

21 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mr. Ramsey, it is

22 our belief based on forensic evidence that

23 there are hairs that are associated, that the

24 source is the collared black shirt that you

25 sent us that are found in your daughter's

1 underpants, and I wondered if you --

2 A. . I don't believe that.

3 I don't buy it. If you are trying to

4 disgrace my relationship with my daughter --

5 Q. Mr. Ramsey, I am not trying to

6 disgrace --

7 A. Well, I don't believe it. I

8 think you are. That's disgusting.

Mr. Levin goes on to suggest that there may have been an innocent explanation for this (which didn't even seem to occur to JR), and he wanted to know what that might be. At that point, Wood interrupted, then unfortunately the videotape needed to be replaced, and when it was, the subject had been changed. I don't know if he has yet come up with an innocent explanation for that, but I doubt it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back