"Waiting for a Miracle"

enigma

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get a copy of the video "Waiting for a Miracle"...it was produced by Nexus Media International. I had a copy a while back and it was misplaced. I remember it had Darlie singing to Drake at the end and at the begining there was Darin in front of the house telling all that "This is where it all happened."

enigma said:
Does anyone know where to get a copy of the video "Waiting for a Miracle"...it was produced by Nexus Media International. I had a copy a while back and it was misplaced. I remember it had Darlie singing to Drake at the end and at the begining there was Darin in front of the house telling all that "This is where it all happened."
First I've heard of it,hope someone has an idea.I would really like to view it.

enigma said:
I would love to see this also. I did find this link about the documentary though, it says it's an in depth look at the story of Darlie Routier including interviews with her supporters, legal staff, family and friends. It also says the film ends with Darlie singing "You're still the one" to Drake, so I suspect it's the one you are talking about?

http://www.justicedenied.org/darliedocumentary.htm

Me too! I've never heard of this ...

But count me in if circulating a copy.

When was this made?

justice2 said:
Me too! I've never heard of this ...

But count me in if circulating a copy.

When was this made?
I think it was either a German or Dutch production never shown in the states. I would like to see it too.

All I can say is that there must be MANY, MANY, MANY untruths on that tape if they're NOT showing it here in the states, wouldn't you think? Sounds to me like right-to-life organization propoganda produced and shown to countries against the death penalty in order to further their agenda here in America. Of course, its not going to tell what really happened.

Jeana (DP) said:
All I can say is that there must be MANY, MANY, MANY untruths on that tape if they're NOT showing it here in the states, wouldn't you think? Sounds to me like right-to-life organization propoganda produced and shown to countries against the death penalty in order to further their agenda here in America. Of course, its not going to tell what really happened.
Darin must have realized deutschmarks could be converted to dollars!

Goody said:
I think it was either a German or Dutch production never shown in the states. I would like to see it too.

Me too! I will ask my friend who lives in Germany if she's ever heard of it as well but I think it is a Dutch production.

cami said:
Me too! I will ask my friend who lives in Germany if she's ever heard of it as well but I think it is a Dutch production.
I think you are right.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think it is a pro-defense production, put together by supporters overseas. I remember checking into it a long time ago when it received a little press coverage. I didn't find much but my memory is leaning in that direction. I would still like to see it though.

Goody said:
I think it is a pro-defense production, put together by supporters overseas. I remember checking into it a long time ago when it received a little press coverage. I didn't find much but my memory is leaning in that direction. I would still like to see it though.

Okay, but if we find it, get your barf bag ready.

Jeana (DP) said:
Okay, but if we find it, get your barf bag ready.
Anyone watching it should be prepared for spin, that is for sure. They simply won't address what they don't want to deal with so my advice....bring a grain of salt with that barf bag Jeana recommended....and keep checking other sources for what they leave out.

wondering if anyone has heard on where to view this video??? I am curious to see it too.... please respond if you have......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back