GUILTY CA - Earl Buchanan for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Bloomington, 2006

bakerprune64

Former Member
Reaction score
SNIP>>>A Bloomington man charged with transporting child *advertiser censored* after he was arrested in Calexico in the company of a 5-year-old Riverside County boy could face additional charges, authorities said Tuesday.

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/9500189/detail.html

Seized at the residence were two computers, numerous videotapes, adult *advertiser censored* and copies of children's U.S. birth certificates. Agents also found a large children's playroom furnished with bunk beds and filled with toys, video games and children's DVDs, according to the affidavit. <<<SNIP

Okay so what in the hell do you think he was doing with a 5 YO that wasn't related to him, crossing the border? And WTF was up with those copies of children's Birth certificates? This story is very disturbing to me:furious:

This is very disturbing. I'm glad they caught him. The neighbor's children's testimonies should be enough to put him away for a long time.

I wonder who on earth would let him travel with their 5 year old.

This is scary...I just watched this new movie with paul walker and there is a scene sorta the same. A really nice looking couple had a room like this, it was really freaky and just knowing that there are people out there doing this makes it more scary. i couldn't tell from reading that article...maybe I went to fast but did he know the kid that was with him, and by that did he know the parents and they let him go with him or did he kidnap him?

I am confused

That is one creepy, creepy looking man! I hate that we have to waste money on a trial for him; just put him down!

How do the guys who arrest scum like this hold themselves back from beating the ever living chit out of them? Just looking at his face I want to pound my fist into it, he is 62yrs old can you just imagine how many kids this evil slime has molested? How many lives he has ruined?:mad: :mad:

Feds Uncover Child-Molesting Den After Border Arrest

The arrest of a man returning from Mexico with a boy on his lap led to a video-equipped warehouse outfitted for children, federal authorities said Tuesday. The man is suspected of molesting nearly a dozen children.

Authorities have identified between eight and 11 children who are believed to have been molested by Buchanan, both boys and girls ranging in age from 2 to 15, Unzueta said.

San Bernardino County Sheriff Detective Steve Burgrass said Buchanan rented property to low-income families, won the parents' trust and showered the children with gifts. One received clothing, a dirt bike and video games, he said.

"He would pick [the children] up at the house, take them shopping, take them to the amusement park and then take them home to spend the night," said Burgrass, who has identified at least five victims and said there may be more.

Authorities said some parents — it was unclear how many — had complained to child protection officials about Buchanan. Burgrass said one parent who complained was a tenant.

The home's driveway begins at a black gate with the letter 'B' on it. On one side of a long cement driveway, there is a neat row of palm trees and a cement stage that holds an old fire truck and rusty machinery.

The property, which appears to be about five acres, is filled with old metal bars and building materials, a tow truck, a metal trailer, a truck that reads Buchanan Enterprises and lots of trees and scrub. There is a middle school down the street.

ICE officials initially said parents of some alleged victims may have lived on the property, but later said it was unclear if any of the children living on the property were victims.

According to the affidavit, a 15-year-old boy told investigators that Buchanan molested him two to three times a month for the last three years at homes in Mexico, Arkansas and California.

Buchanan had property in Bloomington and Hot Springs, Ark., Unzueta said.

Inspectors arrested Buchanan as he drove a 1992 Ford Econoline van across the border with the 5-year-old Hispanic boy from Riverside County sitting on his lap, authorities said. They seized a videotape that appeared to show Buchanan fondling a boy who seemed to be "sleeping or heavily sedated," according to the complaint.

Buchanan was being held at Imperial County Jail in El Centro, Mack said. A hearing was scheduled July 18.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203130,00.html

Jeana (DP) said:
Feds Uncover Child-Molesting Den After Border Arrest

The arrest of a man returning from Mexico with a boy on his lap led to a video-equipped warehouse outfitted for children, federal authorities said Tuesday. The man is suspected of molesting nearly a dozen children.

Authorities have identified between eight and 11 children who are believed to have been molested by Buchanan, both boys and girls ranging in age from 2 to 15, Unzueta said.

San Bernardino County Sheriff Detective Steve Burgrass said Buchanan rented property to low-income families, won the parents' trust and showered the children with gifts. One received clothing, a dirt bike and video games, he said.

"He would pick [the children] up at the house, take them shopping, take them to the amusement park and then take them home to spend the night," said Burgrass, who has identified at least five victims and said there may be more.

Authorities said some parents — it was unclear how many — had complained to child protection officials about Buchanan. Burgrass said one parent who complained was a tenant.

The home's driveway begins at a black gate with the letter 'B' on it. On one side of a long cement driveway, there is a neat row of palm trees and a cement stage that holds an old fire truck and rusty machinery.

The property, which appears to be about five acres, is filled with old metal bars and building materials, a tow truck, a metal trailer, a truck that reads Buchanan Enterprises and lots of trees and scrub. There is a middle school down the street.

ICE officials initially said parents of some alleged victims may have lived on the property, but later said it was unclear if any of the children living on the property were victims.

According to the affidavit, a 15-year-old boy told investigators that Buchanan molested him two to three times a month for the last three years at homes in Mexico, Arkansas and California.

Buchanan had property in Bloomington and Hot Springs, Ark., Unzueta said.

Inspectors arrested Buchanan as he drove a 1992 Ford Econoline van across the border with the 5-year-old Hispanic boy from Riverside County sitting on his lap, authorities said. They seized a videotape that appeared to show Buchanan fondling a boy who seemed to be "sleeping or heavily sedated," according to the complaint.

Buchanan was being held at Imperial County Jail in El Centro, Mack said. A hearing was scheduled July 18.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203130,00.html
Thank God that they got this guy when they did, now he needs to FRY for what he's done. That right I said FRY..DP to all child molesters.

Why does scum like this plead not guilty? They have the videos showing him molesting little children for gawds sake!!
I'm glad he's been caught finally but sadly he's probably been doing this for so many years no telling how many victims there are.

Old Broad

Copies of the article need to be mailed to every parent in the world. The way Buchanan operated is so typical of the molester - win the parents' and kids' affection, surround the kids with toys their parents probably can't afford to buy, afford them a fun time - trips, staying up late, movies, the like. And if the molester can pick parents who are so poor and indebted to him or her....gosh, it's icing on the cake!

This guy is scum of the earth and has nothing to contribute to society. So he's throw-away material as far as I'm concerned.

bakerprune64: are you going to run on the independent ticket or as Republic or Democrat? You got my vote!

Old Broad said:
Why does scum like this plead not guilty? They have the videos showing him molesting little children for gawds sake!!
I'm glad he's been caught finally but sadly he's probably been doing this for so many years no telling how many victims there are.

Old Broad

The system is set up all weird. If you plead not guilty, there is a different set of rules that are followed from that point on. It doesn't mean you are innocent, or even claiming to be innocent. It's how the game is played.

Yes, I see it as a game. Instead of the prosecutor and defender getting together to find the truth and go from there, they don't care about the truth, they care about winning. That's messed up in my opinion.

bakerprune64 said:
SNIP>>>A Bloomington man charged with transporting child *advertiser censored* after he was arrested in Calexico in the company of a 5-year-old Riverside County boy could face additional charges, authorities said Tuesday.

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/9500189/detail.html

Seized at the residence were two computers, numerous videotapes, adult *advertiser censored* and copies of children's U.S. birth certificates. Agents also found a large children's playroom furnished with bunk beds and filled with toys, video games and children's DVDs, according to the affidavit. <<<SNIP

Okay so what in the hell do you think he was doing with a 5 YO that wasn't related to him, crossing the border? And WTF was up with those copies of children's Birth certificates? This story is very disturbing to me:furious:
My guess: selling underage foreign children to American pedophiles, along with phoney birth certificates.

cathieq said:
Copies of the article need to be mailed to every parent in the world. The way Buchanan operated is so typical of the molester - win the parents' and kids' affection, surround the kids with toys their parents probably can't afford to buy, afford them a fun time - trips, staying up late, movies, the like. And if the molester can pick parents who are so poor and indebted to him or her....gosh, it's icing on the cake!

This guy is scum of the earth and has nothing to contribute to society. So he's throw-away material as far as I'm concerned.

bakerprune64: are you going to run on the independent ticket or as Republic or Democrat? You got my vote!
Wo what is the difference between gow this guy operated and Micahel Jackson--?
Oh, that's right, there isn't any.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Wo what is the difference between gow this guy operated and Micahel Jackson--?
Oh, that's right, there isn't any.

The difference will be in the level of lawyer they can afford. This man does have some money so he'll be able to afford a good lawyer, but not the high end type MJ has always used. Also I doubt this perp will have some celebrities speaking out on his behalf professing his innocence. Everything else pretty much seems the same to me!

OB

Old Broad said:
The difference will be in the level of lawyer they can afford. This man does have some money so he'll be able to afford a good lawyer, but not the high end type MJ has always used. Also I doubt this perp will have some celebrities speaking out on his behalf professing his innocence. Everything else pretty much seems the same to me!

OB

I think he'll get a "Geragos" defense with all that money. Lots of talk, lots of promises - nothing delivered. Money isn't going to mean much when the jury finds out he was arrested with a child on his lap that he was trying to slip over the border and a butt load of *advertiser censored*.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think he'll get a "Geragos" defense with all that money. Lots of talk, lots of promises - nothing delivered. Money isn't going to mean much when the jury finds out he was arrested with a child on his lap that he was trying to slip over the border and a butt load of *advertiser censored*.
First thing I will push for on my campaign for President is the DP for all child molesters. Next, DP for any offenses be it murder or molestation be enforced within 72 hours of conviction. And I'll start with this !

bakerprune64 said:
First thing I will push for on my campaign for President is the DP for all child molesters. Next, DP for any offenses be it murder or molestation be enforced within 72 hours of conviction. And I'll start with this !

Hold on there - why should you limit yourself to just the United States?

i think there may be a position for you globally! :dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back