FL - Michael Stephanoff for sexual assault of 10yo girl, Palm City, 2005

Shadow205

Reaction score
STUART — His 11-year-old victim had harsh words for the former Martin County sheriff's deputy who molested her last year: "I hate you."

In a letter read in court by her mother, the girl wanted to let Michael Stephanoff, 39, know that he'd permanently changed her life.

<snip>

Stephanoff pleaded no contest Wednesday afternoon to one charge of attempted lewd or lascivious molestation where the offender is 18 or older and the victim is under 12. Following the terms of a plea agreement between Stephanoff and prosecutors, Martin County Circuit Judge Robert Belanger sentenced him to 10 years in prison, to be followed by five years of sex-offender probation.

<snip>

According to a police report filed last September, Stephanoff, a friend of the victim and her parents, performed sexual acts on the girl, then 10, while she was visiting his Palm City home. Stephanoff worked for the Sheriff's Office, both in the jail and at the Juvenile Offender Training Center, from 1991 until 2000. There never were any allegations of misconduct against him during his employment, officials have said.

more at the link http://www.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_news/article/0,2545,TCP_16736_4839711,00.html

Her dad said, "She'll never feel the joy of her first kiss."

Another story of innocence stolen. So very sad.....

Personally I think these creeps should be forced to parade up and down the main thoroughfare with a sign that reads "I'm a child molester". It also needs to be stenciled on their prison garb. No, better yet - tatooed on their forehead and below the belt. Naw, that should be cut off! I hope he enjoys every minute of his "vacation".

cathieq said:
Personally I think these creeps should be forced to parade up and down the main thoroughfare with a sign that reads "I'm a child molester". It also needs to be stenciled on their prison garb. No, better yet - tatooed on their forehead and below the belt. Naw, that should be cut off! I hope he enjoys every minute of his "vacation".

I agree with you 100%

10 years ?? I wonder if she will be recovered in 10 years?

Maybe someone should explain to me why these pervs ever get a second chance?

10 years(who am I kidding ?? 5 years) from now we will have another link about this perv released and molesting someone else. Like the 2 or 3 other links we have currently about released child molesters.

Amraann said:
10 years ?? I wonder if she will be recovered in 10 years?

Maybe someone should explain to me why these pervs ever get a second chance?

10 years(who am I kidding ?? 5 years) from now we will have another link about this perv released and molesting someone else. Like the 2 or 3 other links we have currently about released child molesters.

Nope. Not in 100 years. She'll never turn into the woman she was supposed to be.

Exactly!

But he will be free in no time and go on to molest more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back