Money Back No Problem but Issues are coming

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Guys, I'll be honest I have bitten off more I can chew.

You hve my word that you will get as many issues as you paid for. If you paid for 12 you will get 13 since everyone gets a freebee for buying a year.

I am getting out an issue very soon. It will be the second issue. I will do my best to do issues on a monthly basis but it might be every other month.

I have absolutely no problem if someone wants their money back. I have let you down and I am so sorry for that.

If you want your money back please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

If not then the June/July issue will come before the 25th with more issues either every month or every other month.

Again, my apologies.

Tricia

No worries on this end, Tricia.. :blowkiss:

i bought the newsletter only b/c it was a way to contribute to WS. i am sure many others did the same.

I have no problem either. Unless someone has taken on such an undertaking no one knows the work. I'll enjoy it no matter when it comes. Don't fret the small things in life Tricia. You've had real life family issues going on also.

izzyB said:
i bought the newsletter only b/c it was a way to contribute to WS. i am sure many others did the same.

I did as well so I don't care one way or another.. :blowkiss:

Tricia, I look forward to receiving it whenever it comes. I enjoy Websleuths so much, I would have contributed without a newsletter.

I don't usually post but I read here almost every day. If you need any help with research or putting together the newsletter I'm here and willing.

I feel as the others do. We'll enjoy it when it comes. :)

I'm so grateful for this site. It does so much good. If I only go to one site a day it's this one.

Thank you for the site. The newsletter is a nice extra and gave us a chance to help out a little bit.

Please don't stress at all about this.

I just subscribed because I want to support this awesome forum. I will enjoy any newsletters I get, but I also signed up just to support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back