Christmas pics

terralee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I understand that here were no videos taken at Christmas in 1996, due to the fact that the batteries werent charged, according the the Ramseys, however I am aware of one pic taken of JB that morning, have other pics taken that morning been shown online?I have only seen one,surely there must have been more somewhere, why only one if this is true.

I've seen another one of that morning, of Patsy and JonBenét.
Patsy is holding JonBenéts arm and both of them are really smiling... Patsy has her dressing gown on and no make up!
I'm not sure where that pic is but if you hunt around it's there.

narlacat said:
I've seen another one of that morning, of Patsy and JonBenét.
Patsy is holding JonBenéts arm and both of them are really smiling... Patsy has her dressing gown on and no make up!
I'm not sure where that pic is but if you hunt around it's there.

Here is the picture to which you are referring:
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05112003secondlook460.jpg

Could it have been that they began to take pictures, and got a few in, but then the battery died?

Cypros said:

Could it have been that they began to take pictures, and got a few in, but then the battery died?

Hey, didn't PR say she never ever went downstairs mornings w/out her makeup? Before which she'd surely splash water on her face. (I know, Christmas Morning might be special, an exception. Maybe they could hear the kids already up.)

Thanks Cypros, that was the pic I was talking about.
It's such a nice picture of them both.

Eagle, how do you know that pic was taken downstairs?

Cypros said:

Didnt John say he didnt have the camcorder charged that morning? Im not referring the any videos taken that morning Im referring to plain pics that were taken why were there only 2? maybe there is a reason no other pics were taken that morning

terralee said:
Didnt John say he didnt have the camcorder charged that morning? Im not referring the any videos taken that morning Im referring to plain pics that were taken why were there only 2? maybe there is a reason no other pics were taken that morning
Our camera needs a battery,its just an ordinary camera..not a cam corder or digi.Were there cameras in 96 that took batteries?

ummmmm ... you honestly believe that the two of them have naturally red lips and eyeliner and eyebrow penciled eyebrows? They are both wearing makeup - which is odd for Xmas morning or any other day. :rolleyes:

Yep, I honestly believe neither of them has make up on.
I see no make up on either of them in that pic, maybe your eyes are better than mine.
I see Patsy has uneven skin tone and a red nose, which tells me she hasn't got foundation on.
They both have very dark eyebrows, not penciled on!

What's odd about PR and JBR wearing make up lol....we all know they did and thats why its easy to see they aren't in this pic!

Twilight, it's impossible to see exactly what make up they would have been wearing with the quality of that photo, but I HIGHLY doubt they are. Aren't they both in their sleepwear? Their hair does not even look groomed, so I REALLY doubt make up is there at all.

dingo said:
Our camera needs a battery,its just an ordinary camera..not a cam corder or digi.Were there cameras in 96 that took batteries?

Yes! I don't think there was such thing as a camera that did not take batteries in '96. Certainly anything the Ramseys had would have required batteries.

Lipstick makes red lips. Normal lips are flesh coloured. Usually a shade darker than the skin colour of the face. Normal eyelids do not have a black border no matter how dark the hair might be. Now, if JB had dark eyebrows she did not have the flaxen hair, and if she had flaxen hair she would not have dark eyebrows. Her eyebrows in the nice photo on the back of DOI are quite light. She is wearing lipstick and probably some eye makeup. PR has the same racoon eyes as in the morning picture. Now most do not get made up for breakfast while still in their jammies I'm sure, but apparently these two did. Remember - photos were being taken for posterity and JBR was being groomed for greatness - Miss America!

I am blond and sometimes my lashes seem darker for a few days after I wear mascara (after it has been off), then they finally return to normal. I don't think either has make-up on.

I am looking through photos of my young toddler niece and nephew and they both have dark pink and reddish lips -- neither of them are wearing makeup. Some blondes have darker eyebrows, and remeber that JB lightened her hair for the pageants. I will usually have mascara remaining on my lashes in the mornings.

I am satisfied that niether PR or JB are wearing makeup in that Xmas morning pic.

John once tried to claim that the photos of JB were retouched. Turns out that was another lie. Judith Phillips has a photo of them and JB is HEAVILY made-up.

I know everyone will not believe this - but I don't wash off my make up every night when I go to bed. Some nights - it's just too late or I'm just too tired or I'm just plain lazy, but the next morning it still appears I have on eyeliner and mascara. So it's possible if PR looks like she has on any makeup that she didn't wash it off the night before - or didn't wash it off really good.

But I doubt you're a former beauty queen. Her's wasn't even smudged.

There were photos taken while the Ramsey's were at the Whites. Those photos, if developed, have never been released.

I often wonder what was so signifigant that those photos are still hidden away.

SuperDave said:
But I doubt you're a former beauty queen. Her's wasn't even smudged.

You're right - I'm not.

Mine rarely looks smudged either, tho. Probably because I mostly sleep on my back and rarely move much at night.

And for what it's worth - I've thought PR was as guilty as sin and was up to her eyeballs in involvement. But I was just trying to explain why she might look like she has on make up in the photo. Personally, I don't think the photo is of good enough quality to even say she does or doesn't have on make up.

Seeker said:
There were photos taken while the Ramsey's were at the Whites. Those photos, if developed, have never been released.

I often wonder what was so signifigant that those photos are still hidden away.

Seeker,

Has to be both John and Patsy's party clothes. Including John's black woolen shirt.

There might just be something wrt JonBenet's clothes e.g. white gap top, or even her hair style, remember she went straight to bed, but was discovered in the wine-cellar complete with asymmetric pony-tails.

Then of course its possible Fleet White has observed some nugget of information, which relates to the photographs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back