Daniel Baldwin arrested after crash in L.A.

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
For some reason I'm having a problem with pasting the link or pasting the story. I got it from www.newsday.com. Let me see if I can find another story on it.

Hmmmm. I just tried another story and my paste isn't working. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks for putting up the link JBean. I don't know what's going on with my paste, my copy works but not the paste. Weird.

MrsMush99 said:
Thanks for putting up the link JBean. I don't know what's going on with my paste, my copy works but not the paste. Weird.
No worries...I hope your paste function is better soon.:blowkiss:

the original tez said:
http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/la-me-baldwin20jul20,0,6758417.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

I hope this works.

Is he older or younger than Alec? And isn't Stephen the born-again Christian?
There you go...... from your link and tks....
Daniel Baldwin Arrested in Crash

From Staff and Wire Reports
July 20, 2006

Actor Daniel Baldwin was arrested Wednesday after weaving through traffic at speeds of more than 80 mph and crashing a rented Ford Thunderbird into two parked cars, Los Angeles police said.

Police said they would ask the city attorney's office to file misdemeanor charges of reckless driving and driving with a suspended license. He was taken to UCLA Medical Center after complaining of injuries to his back and neck.
A traffic officer spotted Baldwin shortly before 1 p.m. weaving through traffic while traveling north on Bundy Drive south of Santa Monica Boulevard, police said. The officer then saw Baldwin, 45, run a red light, police said.

The officer caught up to the vehicle on Saltair Avenue just south of Wilshire Boulevard and found it had crashed into two parked cars, including a Hummer, which was pushed about 20 feet, said Officer Jason Lee, a police spokesman.

An unidentified woman with Baldwin initially walked away from the accident, but then went in the ambulance with Baldwin to the hospital, police said.

Baldwin — brother of actors Alec, Stephen and William — has appeared in dozens of movies

The only Baldwin I like is Adam, who isn't related to them, but accidentally gets listed as one of the brothers all the time. He ws in FULL METAL JACKET, MY BODY GUARD and FIREFLY. I met him in person a couple of years ago, and he is genuinely physically gogeous.

Bundy Drive? As in Nicole Brown Simpson (OJ) Bundy Drive?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back