N'Sync......

I always thought he was sort of effeminate-looking, but I didn't think he was gay. Oh, well.

MrsMush99 said:
Is he the one that was dating Paris Hilton?

No, that was Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys. Lance is the one that wanted to go up in the space shuttle.

shopper said:
No, that was Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys. Lance is the one that wanted to go up in the space shuttle.
I had forgotten that! He had trouble coming up with the money.

No surprise there, I thought they were all pretty gay... :hand: (kidding) I never liked N'sync so I had to toss that out there.. :D

PaperDoll said:
No surprise there, I thought they were all pretty gay... :hand: (kidding) I never liked N'sync so I had to toss that out there.. :D

I thought the other little guy was too - what was his name??? Chris something, I think.

No surprise with Lance. You never saw him photographed with a female and never heard of him dating anyone.

I'm glad that he's happy and in a good relationship and I wish him well. Now I hope they'll leave him the heck alone.

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm glad that he's happy and in a good relationship and I wish him well. Now I hope they'll leave him the heck alone.
I get the feeling he was left alone already. Haven't heard a peep out of N'Sync people in years.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think that the media will eventually leave him alone. I am pleasantly surprised that Lance wasn't "outed" during NSync's heyday. Lance was always my favorite. I also wish him nothing but happiness.

Paladin said:
I get the feeling he was left alone already. Haven't heard a peep out of N'Sync people in years.
Actually he wasn't. Lance was practically stalked by an internet gossip writer by the name of Perez Hilton. Perez got people to write in with sightings and photos of Lance with his boyfriend Reichen (from Survivor). Then Perez started sending his info to places like the NY Post and Access Hollywood type shows. I felt really badly for him. This definitely isn't a surprise to the industry, but more so a surprise to some of the former NSync fans. I wish him the best. He is a really nice guy and being a part of N'Sync and having that pressure on him could not have been easy.

Paladin - you are kidding about not hearing a peep out of N'Sync people right? What about Justin Timberlake???

Masterj said:
Paladin - you are kidding about not hearing a peep out of N'Sync people right? What about Justin Timberlake???
As a guy, I have an innate ability to selectively filter out information that might only pique the interest of teenage girls. :rolleyes:

But I'll bite...my fiance dragged me to the "Xtina" (scoff) and Justin Timberlake world tour. I haven't heard a single thing about him industry-wise since then. Yes, I've heard a rumbling or two about his relationship with Cameron Diaz, but nothing that would turn my head.

Paladin said:
As a guy, I have an innate ability to selectively filter out information that might only pique the interest of teenage girls. :rolleyes:

But I'll bite...my fiance dragged me to the "Xtina" (scoff) and Justin Timberlake world tour. I haven't heard a single thing about him industry-wise since then. Yes, I've heard a rumbling or two about his relationship with Cameron Diaz, but nothing that would turn my head.
Oh Paladin - Justin has more than teenage girl fans. This 31 year old loves him and his music. His solo album was pretty amazing. He has actually been filming several movies the past few years, including one with Morgan Freeman. Plus he's been working on his new cd, which I think is about to drop.

I love me some Justin!

Thanks to whoever corrected me - Reichen is from the Amazing Race, not Survivor.

I was just about to update my previous "Lance might be gay thread" from a week or so ago with the news, but guess I don't have to now, lol. Go see that thread as to why this isn't a surprise.

Hubba hubba!! What a hunk that dude is. Off topic but has anyone seen that picture of Matthew McCananahey or however you spell it surfing? He is wearing a khaki pair of trunks and no shirt and the trunks have no .... er.... front lining in them. He is standing on a surf board soaking wet. Oh my dear, I was mopping sweat from my brow.

nanandjim said:
Here is a link with his boyfriend Reichen. I didn't know who the guy was--and I still don't recognize him. :)

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/blog2/2006/07/lance_bass_and_reichen_le.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie