IT Can and Does Happen

Barbara said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/3404513.stm

An 11 year old boy rapes! This happened in England. Just wanted to share the (for some), NEWS that young boys do in fact, commit sexual crimes. We already know that they can commit violent acts, but just a point that young boys vary in their sexual development, and as such, CAN and DO commit sexual offenses.

Yep! I can verify that. By age eleven I had girl friends, pubic hair and could ejaculate (didn't commit any sexual offenses though).

JMO

Here's a news article from The Stamford Advocate about a 9-year-old boy in Stamford, Connecticut who raped a 7-year old girl in a school restroom.

Boy, 9, to face rape charges
April 15, 2003
By Eve Sullivan, Staff Writer

STAMFORD -- A 9-year-old Stamford boy is set to be charged with raping a 7-year-old girl in the bathroom of Roxbury Elementary School, according to Stamford police.

The incident occurred at the end of last month, but no action has been taken against the boy yet, police said.

"He will be charged," Lt. Arthur Boccuzzi, head of the Stamford Police Department's youth bureau, said yesterday. "He hasn't been charged as of today."

The boy followed the girl into a coed bathroom between noon and 1 p.m. during a school day and raped her, Boccuzzi said. The sex act was forced, he said.

The article is no longer available, and neither are the followup articles. The last one I saw said that the boy was ultimately charged with assault, sodomy, and rape. Here's an excerpt from one of the earlier followup articles:

The boy was removed from Roxbury by school officials indefinitely. He was arrested by Stamford police and arraigned in juvenile court, but the charges were not made public.

BlueCrab said:
Yep! I can verify that. By age eleven I had girl friends, pubic hair and could ejaculate (didn't commit any sexual offenses though).

JMO

I will not ask if a guy as old as Blue can still ejaculate.

I won't!

I didn't, Maxi. -- I didn't. --- Ah shucks, send me to the Parking Lott again.

As I recall the Connecticut boy had a history of anti-social behavior. Unfortunately the other article doesn't give any background on the English boy.

In the second article I quoted, the 9-year-old boy who raped the 7-year-old girl was described as having behavior problems, but they weren't specifically described as anti-social problems.

That aside, the fact is that the boy was 9 years old when he raped the girl. Burke Ramsey was only a couple weeks shy of his 10th birthday when JonBenet died, yet many Internet posters insist that he was too young to have done anything sexual to her. Some even insist he was even too young to think about sex. As the case I cited shows, none of this is necessarily true.

LOL, we're all supposed to be adults here, so I'm leaving it up! Oops, should have said, letting it stand...no, that doesn't sound right either. :blushing: Anyway, you know what I mean. But no more! :rolleyes:

Maxi said:
LOL, we're all supposed to be adults here, so I'm leaving it up! Oops, should have said, letting it stand...no, that doesn't sound right either. :blushing: Anyway, you know what I mean. But no more! :rolleyes:

That's it Maxi, stay firm, even if I can't.

:D :clap: :woohoo:

It's always nice to lighten up once in a while. Keep it up......I meant the good humor

Aren't children who act out sexually, and who have advanced knowledge of sexual acts being molested by an adult? This is what a child protective worker told me, but she said that in my state they can be charged with a crime at age 10.

txsvicki said:
Aren't children who act out sexually, and who have advanced knowledge of sexual acts being molested by an adult? This is what a child protective worker told me, but she said that in my state they can be charged with a crime at age 10.

Children who mimic or carry out sexy behaviors today may have learned these behaviors from TV or on the web. You can't be sure anymore.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Children who mimic or carry out sexy behaviors today may have learned these behaviors from TV or on the web. You can't be sure anymore.

JMO

I agree BlueCrab, children today are exposed to much more today than ever before. I would also throw in video games and any magazines that might be kept in the home or a friends home a young boy could get his hands on. Even the best parent trying to monitor what a child nowdays is being exposed to is fighting a uphill battle. I also would consider that Burke had a much older brother around and the age differece may be another influence to consider.

I think an unusual knowledge of sexual activities is considered a flag for a child who may have been molested. My husband (who teaches little kids) says he's supposed to report it to the school social worker. He also says that kids with older sibs often know a lot more than kids with only younger sibs, so I guess there are lots of ways kids learn this stuff.

Object penetration is sometimes considered a childish act as much as a sadistic act. Because of the minimal nature of JBR's injuries, and the fact that there was no anal trauma, I'm inclined toward the childish label in this case -- if the vaginal injuries were inflicted intentionally.

:crazy:
Maxi said:

... GO MAXI GO...!!! FWIW IMHO "YOU ARE A ONE-OF-A-KIND JEWEL!" IMHO!!!XXXOOO!!!~~~FWIW*** FYI: after reading David Icke's books...I'm beyond WORDS...!!!as in speachless/wordless/breathless///...beyond ..."don't go there!"... :) :) :) if you dare...here's the website???...!!!@@@!~~~
http://davidicke.com/
News Room Menu
"... and the truth will set you free!"
:) :) :)

Maxi said:
I think an unusual knowledge of sexual activities is considered a flag for a child who may have been molested. My husband (who teaches little kids) says he's supposed to report it to the school social worker. He also says that kids with older sibs often know a lot more than kids with only younger sibs, so I guess there are lots of ways kids learn this stuff.

Object penetration is sometimes considered a childish act as much as a sadistic act. Because of the minimal nature of JBR's injuries, and the fact that there was no anal trauma, I'm inclined toward the childish label in this case -- if the vaginal injuries were inflicted intentionally.
\

Maxi:Have you read THE FRANKLIN COVER-UP book?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back