Louise Woodward anyone???

kidzndogznme

A closed mouth gathers no foot
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this. Was this forum around when the Louise Woodward case was happening? If so, is there a link to take me to more info on that? I have always been interested in the case but I didn't have the internet at the time and I can't find much online that is interesting. Thank you.

I don't know if WS was around back then, but I googled her name and one of the sites that came up was the Court TV site. It seems to have a plethora of information on her and the case.....I'm going to go read it now.:D

FYI....for anyone who frequently does google searches. If you put quotation marks in the phrase, i.e., "Louise Woodward", it will bring up all sites with the name Louise next to the name Woodward. Whereas just googling Louise Woodward without quotations, it will bring up every site with the word Louise and the word Woodward in it, not necessarily next to each other. Like, the word Louise could be on page 1, and the word Woodward could be page 24 on the site. Using quotations before and after your search words will produce results with those exact words in the exact order that you typed them in. Sorry to be redundant for those that already know this, but when I learned about it, it made a HUGE difference in my search results.

BTW...funny you mention this case, because I was just thinking about this one a few days ago. Don't know what made me think of it, but I made a mental note to look for updates on the net, and never did! So much for my mental note!:D

I am sure we discussed this here although I am not sure of the year it happend so I cannot say if it was pre-WS.

It is possible that when much of the forum crashed (years ago) it was lost.

ETA I just searched and the incident was Oct 1997 and JobBenet was Dec of the same year so WS wasn't here yet:)

DoubleETA!! I just realized that many may not know that was how WS came about. The JonBenet case is why WS was created.

Hi julianne

Thanks so much for the info, I for one did not know that. :)

julianne said:
I don't know if WS was around back then, but I googled her name and one of the sites that came up was the Court TV site. It seems to have a plethora of information on her and the case.....I'm going to go read it now.:D

FYI....for anyone who frequently does google searches. If you put quotation marks in the phrase, i.e., "Louise Woodward", it will bring up all sites with the name Louise next to the name Woodward. Whereas just googling Louise Woodward without quotations, it will bring up every site with the word Louise and the word Woodward in it, not necessarily next to each other. Like, the word Louise could be on page 1, and the word Woodward could be page 24 on the site. Using quotations before and after your search words will produce results with those exact words in the exact order that you typed them in. Sorry to be redundant for those that already know this, but when I learned about it, it made a HUGE difference in my search results.

BTW...funny you mention this case, because I was just thinking about this one a few days ago. Don't know what made me think of it, but I made a mental note to look for updates on the net, and never did! So much for my mental note!:D
I did not know it and that is WHY i always get 5 billon pages of unrelated stuff

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back