Want to buy Jameson's play??

Amraann

Former Member
Reaction score
Thanks Amraann.
She has got to be joking.
Trust Smit to be in on it.
She even goes as far to say some of the money is for her for helping to solve the mystery!
The only mystery is how she sleeps at night.

Amraann said:
Sorry if this has been posted but I did not see it ..

On Ebay for 100$ Murdering JonBenet a Play by Jameson.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Murdering-JonBenet-a-play-by-jameson_W0QQitemZ150014986458QQihZ005QQcategoryZ29223QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Nothing like capitalizing off a childs death after befriending the family huh?
And yeah do it while they lost a loved one recently ..
Espcially while you claim to care for them and defend them!
Nice job!
WTF? I was not aware that someone could write a play/book/biography/memoir about a nonfiction subject without getting permission from somewhere or at least labeling it "unauthorized" or "a fictionalized account" - but then again, there are many books published on JBR, OJ, Darlie, Susan Smith, etc...so, what's to stop someone.

I've read some of the info on jameson's site - so long and convoluted...I'm still not clear on all the details of just how she became involved in the case - and too lazy and uninteresed in her to read everything; and, if she knows so much, come out and say it plain and simple and quit with the veiled references and the 'I can't tell you how I know this' nonsense.

sharkeyes said:
WTF? I was not aware that someone could write a play/book/biography/memoir about a nonfiction subject without getting permission from somewhere or at least labeling it "unauthorized" or "a fictionalized account" - but then again, there are many books published on JBR, OJ, Darlie, Susan Smith, etc...so, what's to stop someone.

I've read some of the info on jameson's site - so long and convoluted...I'm still not clear on all the details of just how she became involved in the case - and too lazy and uninteresed in her to read everything; and, if she knows so much, come out and say it plain and simple and quit with the veiled references and the 'I can't tell you how I know this' nonsense.
Why play $100 for a work of fiction-based-upon-fact written by a first time writer?
Why provide jameson with your name and address when she's been known to harrass people at home, work and even to post their personal details online?

1st edition - really seems to mean "1st trip to the photocopier"
Limited edition - really seems to mean 1 of 245 that say "1st edition"

Lou SMit gets about $25 for every one sold - buyer pays an extra $75 to cover jameson's expenses for her hobby that nobody asked her to have!

I might consider spending $20-30 on a new book containing new information but not this and certainly not from jameson..

Seems the posts here are being copied to jameson's forum (hmmm - that wouldn't be "stalking" would it?)

Indeed I meant to say "fiction based upon fact" as in "based upon a true story"? It usually means that a certain amount of artistic licence has been used.

Jayelles said:
Seems the posts here are being copied to jameson's forum (hmmm - that wouldn't be "stalking" would it?)

Indeed I meant to say "fiction based upon fact" as in "based upon a true story"? It usually means that a certain amount of artistic licence has been used.

Jayelles,

She can copy all she wants, but unless the owner or admin states that the content on this site is covered by copyright then I'll start adding that to my posts, and will not post any of my theories in full, since jameson may wish to capitalise on these!

Lou Smit is carrying on as he began, constructing fiction, quite a nice earner obviously!

I should clarify - it was only comments which were copied and it wasn't jameson who did it (this time)!

For a long time I wondered if jameson would write a book about her experiences and I might have been interested in such a book. However, it would have to be a really truthful book which presented a unique perspective of the case and I doubt it would have been either of those.

I like to read different perspectives of things - I read all of the different theories on Jack the Ripper! I believe that it will only be by collective thinking that the JBR case will be solved. When people are stuck in a pet theory, they become blinkered to reality.

"Lou Smit is carrying on as he began, constructing fiction, quite a nice earner obviously!"

Pat Robertson meets Agatha Christie! What a match-up!

"Lou SMit gets about $25 for every one sold - buyer pays an extra $75 to cover jameson's expenses for her hobby that nobody asked her to have!"

Hey, nobody's holding a gun to anyone's head. That's how I feel about it.

I take it that no one's buying this story either?! :blowkiss:

Jay - I am with you......IF she was really all about "letting the chips fall where they may" then I would be the first in line paying out the cash, whether it be a book or a play or an e-mail, to find out why Lou Smit chose hir as his mouthpiece. :doh: He Who LEAKED first, leaked loudest and longest, ensuring a Victory for this particular murderer......How's that for Chapter One?

All I will give Sue for this act is that she found a way to do it before Candy did. :laugh: One can't sit back and whine all her life about not being able to get a book published all because of Steve, can she?! :laugh:

Ratty!

RiverRat said:
I take it that no one's buying this story either?! :blowkiss:

Jay - I am with you......IF she was really all about "letting the chips fall where they may" then I would be the first in line paying out the cash, whether it be a book or a play or an e-mail, to find out why Lou Smit chose hir as his mouthpiece. :doh: He Who LEAKED first, leaked loudest and longest, ensuring a Victory for this particular murderer......How's that for Chapter One?

All I will give Sue for this act is that she found a way to do it before Candy did. :laugh: One can't sit back and whine all her life about not being able to get a book published all because of Steve, can she?! :laugh:

Ratty!
She is even riping off the buyers of her so called play,Ebay should look into her over priced shipping fee, See if she copies this to her web page,

A Play? what kind of format is a play for something as awful as what happened to this child. Her murder is not pleasurable entertainment or intellectual artistry. Shame on Jameson and anyone else involved with this atrocious display of insensitivity and explotation. No one should buy this revolting creation of humanity at its worse.

mjak

Just because she says she's going to send $ to Lou Smit doesn't mean she really is going to.

I don't think he's asking for money, I think she's just using his name as a way to bilk her followers further (she even has a thread asking for donations, but having them made out to her and sent to her PO Box and then she'll "send it to Lou"). I just saw that she has finally posted his addy. Must have been because nobody believed her. Notice she also says that part of it will go for "forum costs"? As if the "membership" fee she gets each year from her lackey's doesn't cover the cost by itself.

And let's not forget her selling confidential info to the tabs for $40k from an "anonymus" sender...if it's anonymus then how did she claim that it wasn't from DH, or LW?

"to find out why Lou Smit chose hir as his mouthpiece."

Any port in a storm!

mjak got it.

Speaking of Steve, HE'S BACK!

"August 2006
I have little public comment about the death of JonBenet Ramsey's mother in June 2006. She passed before anyone was charged in this case. As illustrated in my 1998 resignation letter, I previously had little confidence (now, none) in the Boulder criminal justice system. I am particularly disappointed in the Boulder County District Attorney's Office because of their continued inability to successfully clear, close, or further this case. I wish that were not the situation. The Boulder Police Department no longer has any direct involvement in the investigation, having relinquished the case to District Attorney Mary Lacy's office in 2002 (that, in itself, a rather unusual capitulation). DA Lacy has made no recent public comment about the case which I would characterize as enlightening, nor demonstrated an ability to successfully advance or conclude the investigation. This, unfortunately, inspires little confidence. (Although Lacy's staff has included respected outside investigators who have reviewed the case, including Tom Bennett and the recently departed Jim Kolar). As the 10th anniversary of this tragic and poignant case approaches in December 2006, I am afraid that the death of this precious child will remain yet another unresolved homicide in which the administration of justice must be left to God. At least there is consolation in that end. I appreciate all of the public support I have received the last many years. As most of you know I have returned to a much-sought private life, but you are certainly welcome to continue your correspondence (e-mail link below), as I do appreciate hearing your thoughts and perspectives. Many kind regards, Steve Thomas"

Seeker - you left out the fact the she also recently filed for bankruptcy.

SD - thanks for posting Steve's new letter, it's probably thread worthy. Hint, hint......

RR

It may be thread worthy, but I won't start it. I can't do everything!

But you can try lol

Thanks for the letter from Steve Dave, just wondering where the email link is?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back