neon signs and mirrors

RElady

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi--I'm new at this type of thing.

But we have some neon signs, some still in the boxes, for a few different types of beers. Also a few mirror/signs. Maybe Budlight, or Budweiser, a few various things, If anyone is interested I will go out and investigate which brands they are. I can tell you they are NOT Coors or Miller--no offense, but hubby works for Budweiser and they also distribute several other types.

let me know if interested. I am in southern cal. near san diego

I am interested if you can give me a price. Thanks!

poco said:
I am interested if you can give me a price. Thanks!
Hi, I tried to send you a message before, but I don't know if it went thru, so sorry if this is a repeat.

But what I said was that we have some that could go for about 50.00 plus shipping up to about 500.00. We have little and big, some are lighted mirrors.

Are you partial to any one brand?

Also we have some metal signs that are only about 15.00 plus shipping. Corona, Modelo, I think, Pacifico, and the Budweiser products.

I have to go up to the attic and check our inventory. I wasn't very prepared when I posted, Sorry!!

RElady said:
Hi, I tried to send you a message before, but I don't know if it went thru, so sorry if this is a repeat.

But what I said was that we have some that could go for about 50.00 plus shipping up to about 500.00. We have little and big, some are lighted mirrors.

Are you partial to any one brand?

Also we have some metal signs that are only about 15.00 plus shipping. Corona, Modelo, I think, Pacifico, and the Budweiser products.

I have to go up to the attic and check our inventory. I wasn't very prepared when I posted, Sorry!!

I am specifically interested in neon ones - Thanks... No rush, I'll be around for a long time yet (I hope)...

I'm interested in the bud signs as well. I especially like the lizards, Louie and Frank!!
Is it possible to post a few pics so we could see?
TIA!!
Teri

I would also be interested in the Bud signs...My husband has a Nascar theme in his garage and his favorite driver is...you guessed it...Dale Earnhardt Jr...so this would be a great surprise gift! If you can let me know what you have...you can PM me or answer me here in the thread.

Thanks,
Mare

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer