Kate Hudson Separating from Chris Robinson

Masterj

Reaction score
I didn't realize they have been married for six years already. I think Kate is positively adorable and appears to be relatively normal. I hate to see any marriage fail. Hopefully they can work it out.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1226370,00.html

Kate Hudson, Chris Robinson Separate

MONDAY AUGUST 14, 2006 02:40PM EST

Hudson and Robinson Photo by: michael germana / starmax
kate_hudson.jpg

Actress Kate Hudson and her husband, Black Crowes singer Chris Robinson, are splitting, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

A rep for the You, Me and Dupree star confirms that the couple are separating after nearly six years of marriage.

Hudson, 27, and Robinson, 39, wed on New Year's Eve 2000 after dating for about a year. Their son, Ryder Russell, was born Jan. 7, 2004.

She is adorable :p... I don't know much about him... :eek:

Wow, I'm stunned. I've always thought they had a great relationship and a strong marriage. Hopefully they can work it out.

I am surprised to hear that, I have always thought that they would make it just by the way she talks about him. I really like her she seems so sweet. I love Goldie too. And kurt, lol...

I always wonder why she married him.

I fail to see anything attractive about him at all.

:laugh:
Amraann said:
I always wonder why she married him.

I fail to see anything attractive about him at all.
Why don't you just tell it like it is, lol....I never really seen anything attractive either. I guess that prove's Love is Blind.

kato said:
Must have a nice personality.

I like his music. He's not physically my type, but he's talented. I've always thanked God that I was too young to date during the 60s because I don't dig the "hippie" look. Too hairy!! :eek: :eek: I like my guys clean shaven and basically . . . well, clean. :cool:

LOL, Amraan... I feel the same way. I do wonder why any of these women want to marry Rock stars... their lifestyle would be a bit challenging for me, and I would soooo resent having to scrape all of those other women off of them after every concert!

michelle said:
:laugh: Why don't you just tell it like it is, lol....I never really seen anything attractive either. I guess that prove's Love is Blind.
LOL, Love has to be blind in some of these marriages. Look at the "marriage" between Lyle Lovitt and Julia Roberts:eek: That was a real shocker. And now in most recent news, Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson...double :eek: :eek: .

I am STUNNED!! I just bought the new issue of "Allure" magazine where
Kate is featured on the cover. She goes on and on about what a great
marriage they have. I just cannot understand why they would divorce...
she ALWAYS says how happy they are in interviews. Maybe that's the kiss
of death. LOL

It's sad that they have a 2 year old....divorce is hard on kids.

I'm also shocked :eek: and very surprised - I hope they can work it out.

Marthatex said:
I think she married too young.
I married at her age too, but I did not marry a man that much older. I think he was married once before. I dont know, maybe she got swept up in the whole rockstar thing.

michelle said:
I married at her age too, but I did not marry a man that much older. I think he was married once before. I dont know, maybe she got swept up in the whole rockstar thing.

She's got some hippy qualities in her too. They are both kind of grungy, but Kate cleans up really well. It infuriates me that they let their little boy look like a girl with that long hair. I hope they don't get offended if people have called him a "she" because they ought to cut it.

ETA: Just saw this - http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/08/this-is-child-abuse.html

shopper said:
She's got some hippy qualities in her too. They are both kind of grungy, but Kate cleans up really well. It infuriates me that they let their little boy look like a girl with that long hair. I hope they don't get offended if people have called him a "she" because they ought to cut it.

ETA: Just saw this - http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/08/this-is-child-abuse.html
LOL! I was just getting ready to post the same picture! IMO, that's way too long.
He really does look like a little girl. (His hair is pretty though :D )

IdahoMom said:
LOL! I was just getting ready to post the same picture! IMO, that's way too long.
He really does look like a little girl. (His hair is pretty though :D )

His hair is indeed gorgeous. And he's so cute.

She was just on the view last week and was talking about her husband and everything sounded fine.

She also mentioned her sons hair. She said she is Jewish and they do not cut boys hair until they are three years old. Some traditional thing, I guess.

I read on an interview that she said she wont cut it because he does not want them too. Go figure....I think its too long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back