Jennifer Garner Collapses

Yeah, he deserves a bit of happiness after putting up with the diva he was with before.
I've always liked her, since Alias.

narlacat said:
Yeah, he deserves a bit of happiness after putting up with the diva he was with before.
I've always liked her, since Alias.
Me too, I have always liked her. I also think him and J-Lo were so mix matched it wasnt even funny. I have had the biggest crush on Ben since Good Wil Hunting. Sometimes when my DH makes me mad I tell my son "Dont worry, your real daddy will come home soon", lol, Just kidding. I do think he is hot though.:blushing:

http://celebrity.aol.com/people/ataol/articles/0,26618,1226226,00.html

"He's even proving his babysitting skills with Violet, his 8-month-old daughter with wife Jennifer Garner, 33. Just a few days ago, he said, Garner left him in charge of the baby – but first explained how to feed her.

"(Jennifer said,) 'You take the peaches in the thing and you stir that up and you put that in with a little oatmeal and then put that in with a little bit of the crushed pears.' Then she looked at me and said, 'In all seriousness, is this too complicated?' That's my wife."

How cute is that?

BUT I hate when people refer to a parent as having "babysitting" skills.. they are parenting!

umm, with most men it is 'babysitting' skills :p I will admit there are a few hands on Dads out there.

Amraann said:
http://celebrity.aol.com/people/ataol/articles/0,26618,1226226,00.html

"He's even proving his babysitting skills with Violet, his 8-month-old daughter with wife Jennifer Garner, 33. Just a few days ago, he said, Garner left him in charge of the baby – but first explained how to feed her.

"(Jennifer said,) 'You take the peaches in the thing and you stir that up and you put that in with a little oatmeal and then put that in with a little bit of the crushed pears.' Then she looked at me and said, 'In all seriousness, is this too complicated?' That's my wife."

How cute is that?
That is cute. She seems like a typical mommy and him a typical daddy. I remember leaving my little one and calling non stop to saythings like " Is he breathing" and things like that. My hubby would be like " He is right here, of course he is breathing". I know I drove him insane. I still do it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back