Inmate Kills Self With Toilet Paper

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Investigators said a 35-year-old South Carolina man killed himself just two days after being convicted of committing a lewd act on a minor.

Howard Darrell Melton was found unconscious in his prison cell at Kirkland Correctional Institution in Columbia Friday morning, according to a press release from the state Department of Corrections.

The State Law Enforcement Division is investigating the death.
http://www.10news.com/news/9681861/detail.html

Beyond Belief said:
SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Investigators said a 35-year-old South Carolina man killed himself just two days after being convicted of committing a lewd act on a minor.

Howard Darrell Melton was found unconscious in his prison cell at Kirkland Correctional Institution in Columbia Friday morning, according to a press release from the state Department of Corrections.

Well I guess that's when you know that your life has gone down the shitter:silenced:

Beyond Belief said:

By George, I think this guy may have hit on something. I think this article should be posted on San Quentin's Death Row. I am quite willing to contribute as many of the Costco Kirkland Brand 36 roll TP packs as necessary for any, or all, of the inmates that want to take advantage of it. This is less than $0.50 a roll; it's by far the cheapest method of execution, and it is all self-administered, so we aren't causing the poor darlings to suffer pain.

Buzzm1 said:
By George, I think this guy may have hit on something. I think this article should be posted on San Quentin's Death Row. I am quite willing to contribute as many of the Costco Kirkland Brand 36 roll TP packs as necessary for any, or all, of the inmates that want to take advantage of it. This is less than $0.50 a roll; it's by far the cheapest method of execution, and it is all self-administered, so we aren't causing the poor darlings to suffer pain.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I second that......

Holy crap :) tee hee.

Seriously though, that is some determination!!

Buzzm1 said:

I'll put a $50 on it. :D

KrisNine said:
Holy crap :) tee hee.

Seriously though, that is some determination!!
You know what amazes me, is that we even waste time and resources on them when they are on suicide watch:hand: Seriously, why not just let them have the rope or in this case the TP and let them have at it!!

bakerprune64 said:
You know what amazes me, is that we even waste time and resources on them when they are on suicide watch:hand: Seriously, why not just let them have the rope or in this case the TP and let them have at it!!
I never understood that either.
Suicide watch.
Making sure they know why they are being executed before they are (too weird)
Making sure they are perfectly healthy right up to execution time.

...and what is this about a final meal? What is the POINT in fueling a body that isn't going to need fuel?

I wish the system worked better than it does on the more serious issues, but I also have to make fun of these. :)

Good one Buzz,

Just another creative way to use Toilet Paper for these DR inmates. I can just see Scott Peterson with his nose and mouth jammed full of it, LOL

Scandi

PS: Buzz, do they have Kirkland double rolls?

scandi said:
Good one Buzz,

Just another creative way to use Toilet Paper for these DR inmates. I can just see Scott Peterson with his nose and mouth jammed full of it, LOL

Scandi

PS: Buzz, do they have Kirkland double rolls?
Not that I know of Scandi. I just picked up another 36 pack yesterday, and now have about 140 rolls on hand, just in case of a major earthquake, and I need to go into survival mode. Always prepared.

Buzzm1 said:
Not that I know of Scandi. I just picked up another 36 pack yesterday, and now have about 140 rolls on hand, just in case of a major earthquake, and I need to go into survival mode. Always prepared.

Your tooooooo funny Buzz:slap: hehehe

Buzzm1 said:
Yep, be prepared because ya know *advertiser censored* happens right??

bakerprune64 said:
Yep, be prepared because ya know *advertiser censored* happens right??
Ain't that the truth, bakerprune64. In case of major disaster, everybody is welcome to hang out with me for about six months.

Buzzm1 said:
Ain't that the truth, bakerprune64. In case of major disaster, everybody is welcome to hang out with me for about six months.
LOL, I will keep that in mind Buzz:blowkiss:

How funny Kato. It is what I was thinking too! LOL

Scandi

Squeeze me? (Charmin joke. :D ) Scooter was making TP sculptures? I did not know that.

And I am sorry, but that nickname 'Scooter' just makes me think of when my dog scoots her but across the floor. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back