name that game!

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1. If you could name ONE lie that the ramseys have told that is the biggest smoking gun that they are guilty to you, what would it be?

2. If you could name ONE Piece of evidence that is the biggest smoking gun that the ramseys are guilty, what would it be?

3. If you could name the ODDEST act of behavior by the ramseys, what would it be?

4. Lets imagine that you have been chosen to take on the JBR investigation what would your first major task in solving this crime be?

Interested in reading what everyone says...have fun!

Charlie said:
1. If you could name ONE lie that the ramseys have told that is the biggest smoking gun that they are guilty to you, what would it be?

2. If you could name ONE Piece of evidence that is the biggest smoking gun that the ramseys are guilty, what would it be?

3. If you could name the ODDEST act of behavior by the ramseys, what would it be?

4. Lets imagine that you have been chosen to take on the JBR investigation what would your first major task in solving this crime be?

Interested in reading what everyone says...have fun!
1) They have told so many lies that it is difficult to choose.
But their obvious lie that JonBenet was already asleep when they got home made the pineapple in JB's body the big 'bugaboo'.

2) the Ransom Note, the fibers from Patsy's clothing on the duct tape and the fibers from John's shirt in JB's genital area. All are equally important.

3) that they asked people over despite the ransom note's threat JB would be beheaded if they talked to as much a a stray dog.
And that they left the crime scene as soon as JB's body was discovered.

4) I'd refuse to investigate this case unless an independent prosecutor was appointed. The JB case must be taken away from those spineless types in the DA's office, some of whom should be charged with obstruction of justice.
And in case there should be an independent prosecutor: I'd ask for every help available (from the FBI for example), and study all the files which have not been publicly disclosed so far. And after studying them, I'd probably be even more conviced that the evidence points to no one else that the Ramseys. And that's what I would announce in a public statement.

"1. If you could name ONE lie that the ramseys have told that is the biggest smoking gun that they are guilty to you, what would it be?"

That's easy! Patsy's fiber transfer story! She deliberately tried to hoodwink people on national TV (and apparently succeeded in Schiller's case) by saying that the fibers from her clothes tied into the cord knots got there when she did her "raise my baby from the dead" bit, even though JB was already covered from head to foot by the blankey in the living room, per their own BOOK!

"2. If you could name ONE Piece of evidence that is the biggest smoking gun that the ramseys are guilty, what would it be?"

See answer #1! The fibers from both parents in extremely compromising positions from clothing they were KNOWN to wear that night!

"3. If you could name the ODDEST act of behavior by the ramseys, what would it be?"

Never referring to JonBenet by name and claiming that she's better off dead.

"4. Lets imagine that you have been chosen to take on the JBR investigation what would your first major task in solving this crime be?"

How much time you got, Charlie? Although, some of the answers to that question probably can't be stated in mixed company!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back