Karr admits infront of camera

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
karr said infront of reporters and cameras "i loved JonBenet" "i killed her unintentionally" asked if he was an innocent man he answered "no"

Charlie said:
karr said infront of reporters and cameras "i loved JonBenet" "i killed her unintentionally" asked if he was an innocent man he answered "no"

What's your news source, Charlie? I heard on FOX that Karr was there to proclaim his innocence but got nervous due to the crowd.

Also I posted on the CNN press conference thread,

Fox News' Dave Asman: "The most shocking charge of all is that this man has admitted that he killed Jon Benet Ramsey. Again, if he's saying now he wants to plead his innocence, there may be a dispute in the charges that's made by the Thai General and the ice agent as well."

(That quote is verbatim)

source: CNN TV

I was watching him walking with all reporters surrounding him and asking him questions whereby he repsonded how he loved her and that it was unintentional and he wasnt an innocent man!

Charlie said:

I was watching him walking with all reporters surrounding him and asking him questions whereby he repsonded how he loved her and that it was unintentional and he wasnt an innocent man!

Thank you, Charlie. I wasn't watching CNN but I'm sure others here were, as there is a thread on the CNN Presser. This is the first that I have heard that Karr said this 'live' on camera.

i was watching it thinking he would just walk through and ignore all the media circus around him, then when he started talking and answering the questions i couldnt believe it, it was so surreal.

Charlie said:

So what does that mean? One of the reasons the Ramseys gave for not giving polygraphs was that they would fail because they FELT responsible - even if all they'd done was leave a door unlocked for the intruder to gain entry. This guy has been busted for child *advertiser censored* - so he isn't an "innocent" man.

There are three separate statements here:-

he loved her
it was unintentional
he isn't an innocent man

Is he referring to JonBenet's murder in all of them?

This is so bizarre.

i think the first two statements can refer to jonbenet's murder.

the last one could be a general statement. as you said, he knows he's a pedophile and has been charged with previous crimes.

Jayelles said:
So what does that mean? One of the reasons the Ramseys gave for not giving polygraphs was that they would fail because they FELT responsible - even if all they'd done was leave a door unlocked for the intruder to gain entry. This guy has been busted for child *advertiser censored* - so he isn't an "innocent" man.

There are three separate statements here:-

he loved her
it was unintentional
he isn't an innocent man

Is he referring to JonBenet's murder in all of them?

This is so bizarre.

I think they felt guilt with good reason. They had an alarm in the house that was working and didn't set it that night. Of course it would all depend on how the house was wired for the system if he slipped through a window that wasn't tagged and there was no motion nearby. But in a house like that you think it would have been a tight alarm system.

Scandi

Charlie said:
i was watching it thinking he would just walk through and ignore all the media circus around him, then when he started talking and answering the questions i couldnt believe it, it was so surreal.

I'm watching CNN hoping they replay it, as I sure would like to see and hear it.

I saw it too even though it was not a long clip.

Scandi

Liz said:
I'm watching CNN hoping they replay it, as I sure would like to see and hear it.
I would like to see it also as I was watching Fox. One thing though , he is a very , creepy guy to look at , don't you think ? I also saw his work resume on another Forum i suscribe to. He states that he looked after young girls and put them to bed. There will be more" victims' of this guy.

kazzbar said:
I would like to see it also as I was watching Fox. One thing though , he is a very , creepy guy to look at , don't you think ? I also saw his work resume on another Forum i suscribe to. He states that he looked after young girls and put them to bed. There will be more" victims' of this guy.

He kind of reminds me of Pee Wee Herman.

kazzbar said:

He gave me the creeps. He looks so normal in his photos, but at the presser he looked, as you said, creepy. It was like the lights were on, but nobody was home.

His resume also detailed giving the children baths. **shudder**

you know what gets to me..people would rather believe that 2 non-violent-non perverted parents did this to her than to embrace the probabilty that a pedophile did it who has confessed to parts of the crime and who has prior charges that he ran from..he also knows jon benet and was in love with her..but people would rather continue accusing upstanding people even when the evidence has pointed away from them for years.

it makes no sense to doubt and that a pedophile did it in favor of 2 adults with no background of violence or abuse..over bed wetting non the less.

its incredulous to me - it really is.
-------------
this is extraordinary news and if it were anyone else people would just be thankful there has been an arrest-but not here-instead lets trash the whole process in favor of the parents.

Shelayne said:
He gave me the creeps. He looks so normal in his photos, but at the presser he looked, as you said, creepy. It was like the lights were on, but nobody was home.

His resume also detailed giving the children baths. **shudder**
Yes, i could not agree with you more. In photos he looks like a nice, normal guy but on the news he looked really creepy. Sort of detached , non responsive. Did you read all of the resume? Boy, was that really telling, makes me just cold to think of what else he "may' have done.God, the fact that he had outstanding chardges in the U.S but was teaching kids in other parts of the world is just "sick'.:doh: :doh:

newtv said:
you know what gets to me..people would rather believe that 2 non-violent-non perverted parents did this to her than to embrace the probabilty that a pedophile did it who has confessed to parts of the crime and who has prior charges that he ran from..he also knows jon benet and was in love with her..but people would rather continue accusing upstanding people even when the evidence has pointed away from them for years.

it makes no sense to doubt and that a pedophile did it in favor of 2 adults with no background of violence or abuse..over bed wetting non the less.

-------------
this is extraordinary news and if it were anyone else people would just be thankful there has been an arrest-but not here-instead lets trash the whole process in favor of the parents.
Good point. if only the ramsay's had been more' likeable' ! I think the pageant thing did the damage.Just my opinion.

newtv said:
you know what gets to me..people would rather believe that 2 non-violent-non perverted parents did this to her than to embrace the probabilty that a pedophile did it who has confessed to parts of the crime and who has prior charges that he ran from..he also knows job benet and was in love with her..but people would rather continue accusing upstanding people even when the evidence has pointed away from them for years.
it makes no sense to doubt and be suspicious about the probablity of a pedophile doing it and instead blame parents who were never charged.
Many people were suspicious of the Ramseys because of the way they behaved post murder. That's ancient history now. The Ramseys, BPD and the media all played their parts in hindering the investigation and shoulder equal responsibility. Plus, it wasn't just teh Ramseys who were accused of this murder. Let's not forget that FLeet White and Santa have pointing fingers - Chris Wolf and others too. Let's not forget Ariana Pugh whom jameson admits to working hard to find proof that she was the girl in some child *advertiser censored* photographs.

There have been many, many victims.

I feel for any further victims who may have suffered at Karr's hands as a result of that hindered investigation - courtesy of Ramseys/BPD/Media - who shoulder equal responsibility.

ETA - what gets to me is the thought that if the Ramseys had only sat down with police and HELPED them - instead of worrying about themselves - maybe this guy would guy would have been arrested sooner.

I feel for his young innocent victims - more than anything else.

newtv said:
you know what gets to me..people would rather believe that 2 non-violent-non perverted parents did this to her than to embrace the probabilty that a pedophile did it who has confessed to parts of the crime and who has prior charges that he ran from..he also knows job benet and was in love with her..but people would rather continue accusing upstanding people even when the evidence has pointed away from them for years.
it makes no sense to doubt and be suspicious about the probablity of a pedophile doing it and instead blame parents who were never charged.

Its still early days yet. He very well could be the killer or just a nut. The fact that he was communicating with miichael tracey is unsettling. But from what i can see most people are just trying to digest whats going on rather than automatically dismiss the likelyhood this karr guy didnt do it. Personally i've allways thought the rams were the perps, right now i'm waiting for what the boulder police conference will bring at 12pm ET before i start even beginning to go one way or the other.

this communication with michael tracey. is this speculation or has this been on the news. i'd like to know for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back