Questions - Merged

Jayelles

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1. Has got to be Michael Tracey's involvement. After the Tracey III fiasco, I would triple check anything he said - and look for skullduggery.

2. Is his DNA a match or not? - conflicting reports

3. Karr's oldest child would have been 4 years old at the time of the murder. He lived with his wife and children at that time in Alabama and although now divroced, his wife says he was with them in Alabama that Christmas. Don't forget that JonBenet's murder was big news that Christmas - lots of people will REMEMBER that Christmas because of it - family discussions etc.

4. Was Karr ever in Boulder or not? - conflicting reports

5. How likely is it that he will be certified insane and never face trial? E-mailing people, living in doss houses in Thailand..... Couldn't get a job......on the run from LE in California....... His behaviour is certainly odd and he looks ill.

6. Was he on a list of suspects early in the investigation or not? conflicting reports.

7. Did he have prioro contact with the Ramsey family or not? Conflicting reports.

I have to remember that Texas guy Lucas who "confessed" to up to 200 killings 15 or so years ago. LE and detectives came to Texas for interviews and I don't think any left without exclaiming how he details "only the killer would know". Only problem, he didn't do any of them, and even GWB had to commute his death sentence on a Texas murder because Lucas was at work in Florida when it happened. Be very suspicious.

A big question I want answered is how did he know JonBenet? Since she was in pagents is that where she caught his eye? Did he know the family and that's how he was able to see her? Did he ever have actual dealings with Patsy other than the emails he reportedly sent?

OB

I didn't follow this case as closely as most folks here, and I never really formed an opinion about who did it, so please don't assume that I believe that the Ramseys did it and that I just don't want to believe Karr.

That said, this guy's confession just doesn't sit right. His family insists that he was with them that night, a thousand miles from Boulder. I think they would remember if he missed Christmas with his sons. His father and others say that he was obsessed with the case and "researched everything" about it, so he probably has read every single fact and rumor. There is no known connection with the family, or with Boulder.

I would love it if this case would be solved, but I don't think that's about to happen.

BTW, if he "researched everything" I bet he was a poster here.

I think it is very fishy how he says he planned to kidnap her for $118,000...
Such a random figure, and it had meaning to the Rs that Christmas. Maybe he is dying of AIDS or something (could be cancer the guy looks THIN and SICK) and so he had some arrangement to take the fall and his kids or whatever would have financial support for life? Just thinking out loud. I don't think this is the guy...

luthersmama said:
BTW, if he "researched everything" I bet he was a poster here.
Excellent point LM. Now that's something for folks to SLEUTH about! Who he was on WS!

Mama-cita said:
Excellent point LM. Now that's something for folks to SLEUTH about! Who he was on WS!
I've always said I thought the Perp would be RST snd would be more likely to post at jameson's.

What about the poster Bluefire?

Mama-cita said:
I think it is very fishy how he says he planned to kidnap her for $118,000...
Such a random figure, and it had meaning to the Rs that Christmas. Maybe he is dying of AIDS or something (could be cancer the guy looks THIN and SICK) and so he had some arrangement to take the fall and his kids or whatever would have financial support for life? Just thinking out loud. I don't think this is the guy...
I was thinking this too Mama, last night hubbers and I were discussing. I said, what if, what if, what if, JR set this up? Patsy wouldn't go for it, now that she is gone he is paying this guy to do this, for the reasons you stated, he is going to die or something, he sure does look sick to me, and he is providing in some way for someone....just don't know? So many things running through my head. I want to always believe the parents didn't do it, but I just don't know. I hope they did not and this guy did do it, I really do!

Assuming this is the guy, what do you want to know?

For me:

1) How did he come in contact with the family (padgent? Random? other?)
2) How did he get into the house and when?
3) What does SBTC stand for and why the odd ransom note?
4) How did he subdue JBR to get her out of the bedroom?
5) How exactly did he accidentally subdue JBR?
6) How did he escape and when?

You fill in the gaps....

I so hope that he is the one. If not, this will be the nail that drives the lid shut on this case....no one could ever be convicted after this fiasco. Any defense for any other suspect would hammer this guy as the real killer.

Cal

Did he have contact with JB before Christmas eve?
Did he write the ransom note after he killed JB?
Why didn't the family hear anything?
Why wasn't there evidence of drugging?
How did this guy travel the world w/o $?

If this guy is the killer, I have a few questions:

1) Is he on any log of people who flew from his hometown to Colorado and back around the time of the crime? Did he drive there? How long of a drive is that from his hometown to Boulder? How could he have been with family and at JonBenet's house at the same time? Any proof that he was in Boulder?

2) How did he get in the house? How did he know about the room where JonBenet was found? Wasn't that a dark, hidden room?

3) How did he manage to do all of this without anyone hearing, without waking Patsy, who was up prety late. Are his fingerprints on the flashlight or anywhere in the house?

There are several more questions I have. I don't know this case as well as many of you do. I am just confused about how this guy has any connection to the Ramseys, or would've been able to prey upon JonBenet.

did he act alone?
how did he get into the house?
did he feed JB pineapple?
how did he drug her - food? drink? injection? chloroform?
what happened to the size 6 wednesday panties?
why did it matter to him to change her into clean wednesday panties?
why a 2.5 page ransom note?
why $118,000?

There's already enough holes in his confession for me to doubt.

What was the deal with the pineapple? What did you use to smash her skull? How did you get in?

Mamacita,I said the same thing on another thread--He looks like he either has AIDS or perhaps cancer--way too thin,you could even say he's frail

I posted this is another thread, but got no response. Is it possible parts of the coronors report were not public knowledge eg. any drugs found in her system? Or even HAS ANY INFO ABOUT THIS CASE BEEN KEPT UNDERWRAPS AND NEVER MADE PUBLIC, or is it more likely everthing to be known about the case has been leaked through the years?

Sorry, not yelling, just caps to emphasize the importance :blowkiss:

These are some things that have been going thru my mind since the info broke yesterday..If he had access to the house for most of the time that the Ramsey's were at the Whites, could he not have found some banking records that show a deposit that was made of the $118,000.00 and therefore that is where he got the reference to that amount of money.

If he put poision in the pineapple and thought he fed enough of it to her to feel like he had poisioned her but it wasnt enought to show up in her body (plus there are alot of poinsions that do not show up in a regular autopsy maybe it was a poision that you would specifically need to test for).

And dont bash me for this one cause it is just my opinion, but this perp does not look healthy at all, could it be that with risky sexual behavior that he may have contracted HIV and for that reason he wanted all to be known before something happens to him.

Do we know for sure that there were never any snail mail correspondence with the Ramseys from this guy? If there were why could they not check where the envelope had been licked for a DNA match before going to Bancock, or why not send investigators there months ago to obtain something from him after tailing him that they could already have the DNA testing done before detaining him.

I know there are wackos out there that want there 15 min of fame but in 10 years this is the first one to come forward and say he was in the basement with her when she died and that no one else was with him.

I think we have the right guy we just need to get some questions answered and the sooner the better but after 10 years I think we just need to be paitient that the investigation from here on out is done clean.

JMHO

christine2448 said:
I was thinking this too Mama, last night hubbers and I were discussing. I said, what if, what if, what if, JR set this up? Patsy wouldn't go for it, now that she is gone he is paying this guy to do this, for the reasons you stated, he is going to die or something, he sure does look sick to me, and he is providing in some way for someone....just don't know? So many things running through my head. I want to always believe the parents didn't do it, but I just don't know. I hope they did not and this guy did do it, I really do!

Hubby and I were just saying the EXACT same thing. I think it's too convenient that this breaks right after Patsy dies...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back