OMG!! What do you think of this?

akgal

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/ramsey/epilogue_12.html

At this link, about halfway down is a sketch of a suspect. Yes, it was done by a psychic, but I'd like to see what you guys think of it, compared to Karr.

Sorry I don't know how to do side by side by side photos. I think that the hair is different, but the forehead, eyes, nose and mouth are very close to Karr's.

So what do you guys think?

Linda7NJ said:
I am not impressed
You see absolutely NO resemblence???? Hmmmm. Whether I think he did it or not, there is no denying the pictures here, very similiar.

johnkarr.jpg

psychicsketch.jpg

johnkarr2.jpg

Indigo posted these side by side yesterday and I think there is a resemblance.

JBean said:
Indigo posted these side by side yesterday and I think there is a resemblance.

I didn't realize they had been posted already. This was the first time in 2 days I was able to get to this site. I was reading other things about this case on the net and found the sketch.

Anyway, thanks for all your opinions!!

akgal said:
I didn't realize they had been posted already. This was the first time in 2 days I was able to get to this site. I was reading other things about this case on the net and found the sketch.

Anyway, thanks for all your opinions!!
OMG there is so much to read I think many of has have missed lots. Sorry if I soundeed snooty, I was at work and not really thinking about how it might sound. i was really just trying to say that I had seen it and agreed with you.:)

JBean said:
OMG there is so much to read I think many of has have missed lots. Sorry if I soundeed snooty, I was at work and not really thinking about how it might sound. i was really just trying to say that I had seen it and agreed with you.:)

I didn't think you sounded snooty at all!!

There are tons of threads, and I was quite shocked by the resemblance and then quite shocked that I could actually get on WS, so I just posted without looking at other threads. I will not be at all upset if this thread gets deleted to make room for others!!

IMO the face shape, bone structure and the lips look nothing alike..........and the ear placement

I think they are eerily similar...but I still don't think this is the guy. Too much doesn't fit.

There is more of a resemblence with this guy than those who swore early on that it looked exactly like John Ramsey. LOL

akgal said:
I didn't think you sounded snooty at all!!

There are tons of threads, and I was quite shocked by the resemblance and then quite shocked that I could actually get on WS, so I just posted without looking at other threads. I will not be at all upset if this thread gets deleted to make room for others!!
Oh good. Nothing worse than posting something exciting and getting a ho-hum repsonse..again I was really trying to agree with you.:D

The more I looked at the 2 pictures and saw the resembelence I wondered....maybe the psychic who drew the picture did some interviewing. Like went to local hotels and asked if any single creepy men stayed there the day before or after the murder. Then drew based on that description.
I mean you have to admit the guy stands out from the crowd.

The more I looked at the 2 pictures and saw the resembelence I wondered....maybe the psychic who drew the picture did some interviewing. Like went to local hotels and asked if any single creepy men stayed there the day before or after the murder. Then drew based on that description.
I'd go a step or two further than that. Yes, there is some resemblance that I see. However, as it was the Ramsey's who gave the name of Karr to the police early on as a possible suspect, they knew what he looked like (which also makes me very sceptical of JR claiming now that he has no idea who the guy is). This "psychic" Dorothy Allison insinutated herself into the case, more than likely spoke to and spent time with the Ramsey's, and therefore could have gotten a description or photo of Karr from the Ramsey's themselves which she reproduced in the sketch. I find this to make the Ramsey's even more suspicious to have known this person was the murderer and for whatever reason have been covering it up due to their own involvement in some way.

It was the Ramsey's themselves who have pushed the belief in the "psychic's" determination, which is very odd in and of itself. The Ramsey's are very religious folks and would be exceptionally adverse to belief in the supernatural, psychic visions, UFO's, etc... why the sudden "belief" in this Allison person? Also, it is suspicious that they would have anything to do with this "psychic" as when Det. Arndt mentioned her "psychic impression" when she saw JR bring JBR up from the basement, the Ramsey's condemned that as nonsense...

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon060400.htm
That day, Arndt told John Ramsey and a family friend to search the house. In her television interview last September, Arndt said when she saw Ramsey carrying the body of his daughter up from the basement, "my mind exploded . . . I saw black with thousands of lights and everything I noted that morning that stuck out instantly made sense."
Attorneys for the Ramseys reacted quickly to Arndt's comments. "Her psychic impressions and "thousands of lights' are no substitute for evidence and do nothing to advance the search for JonBenet Ramsey's killer," they said.

So, apparently the Ramsey's believe that "psychic impressions" that point to someone other than themselves are ok. Hmmmm.

After doing a search on this "psychic" Dorothy Allison, what comes up is a slew of information pointing to the fact that she's just as a much a fraud as all the others. In fact, she apparently once offered to pay for a letter of commendation...

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/forensics/psychics/10.html
Dennett checked with police officers with whom Allison worked and learned that some had experienced her making many wrong guesses and wasting their resources for as long as a week. Then she would request a letter of commendation for her files. One officer apparently told Dennett that when she was denied this letter in a specific case of a missing girl, she offered to pay them for it. While Allison's actual request of this commendation appears not to have been put into writing, Dennett affirms the officer's account in a letter. Allison apparently then claimed credit for solving the crime, so the cop went public with his part of the tale.

I find this odd resemblance of the sketch by Dorothy Allison and Karr to make the Ramsey's appear even more suspicious.

Forgive me, I posted some of this in another post. New here. I am a spiritual sensitive and I was intriqued when I saw Karr's photo so went online Wed night to check out many of the psychic's predictions. I believe that many of them who claim to be psychic are not however, Dorathy Allison also said that the killer had connections to Georgia and Germany...on Karr's resume, he states he was a nanny in Germany. The resemblance is uncanny...to me, thats the bottom line. I think that we want to find conspiracies so bad that we are missing the obvious...he looks like a duck and quacks like a duck. I think that people want this to be a twist ending...inthat they want to prove the Ramsey's did this..in other words...look at these perfect parents who were really monsters.
As many of you, I too got info on Miss Allison from the web....I am aware that the only info as far as her character goes, the only sites I was able to find were those that were negitive to her abillities. Those oppinions are not fact...just one side of her story. Just because a few people say on a web page that she is a freud, does not make her one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back