Confession in JonBenet Case Questioned

I think everyone is questioning it. I mean there is a lot to question.:D

Good find, Poco.

You know when the defense attorneys are questioning his confession, there's really something not right with what this creep is saying.

JBean said:
I think everyone is questioning it. I mean there is a lot to question.:D

And the funny thing is, I have many more questions about things that the Ramsey's have said and done, than I do with this guy.

I sure hope he's the guy...but I just don't think he is.

As we all heard by his own statements, things don't add up.:doh:

I still(said in the past) think cops should be looking at someone that knew the Ramsey's.
Not alot of people knew he got a 118,000.00 bonus if I remember correctly when the note was written...

From the looks of him, I honestly don't think Karr could have found his way out of a wet paper bag, let alone through the City of Boulder and that maze of a house the Ramsey's owned. This is all just a sick man confessing to a crime he is obsessed with and wants to insert himself into.

HeartofTexas said:
From the looks of him, I honestly don't think Karr could have found his way out of a wet paper bag, let alone through the City of Boulder and that maze of a house the Ramsey's owned. This is all just a sick man confessing to a crime he is obsessed with and wants to insert himself into.

I agree....this guy seems incapable... but perhaps it is an act on Karr's part.

After all if he is so delusional and sick how did he manage to travel internationally and how did he land teaching jobs?

Maybe So said:
I agree....this guy seems incapable... but perhaps it is an act on Karr's part.

After all if he is so delusional and sick how did he manage to travel internationally and how did he land teaching jobs?

My first thought was WHERE did he get the $$ to travel so extensively? On a teacher's salary???

Also, I read somewhere that he was a very very poor teacher. At one point he was on a substitute list and the one school where he worked said they never wanted him back -- One time was enough.

As for an earlier post as to the $118,000 ransom - this is just an odd figure if you ask me - and so COINCIDENTALLY the same amount as John's bonus. If Karr did turn out to be the perp, obviously he had to have had knowledge of John's bonus and still had it in the back of his mind when (if) he wrote the ransom note - so he must have known the Ramseys or followed them very closely. Most ransom demands are more likely to be even numbers, i.e, $100,000, $150.000 or whatever - but $118,00????

Too many if, ands and buts, in my opinion.

You know, I think this man is mentally ill and to be paraded in front of a global audience is a sin.

I am RDI, but would love nothing better than to be proved wrong. I am not so heartless that I pray that JBR's final hours had her tormented as to why someone who loved her would subject her to that brutal ordeal.

I think this whole deal is a farce.

"I am RDI, but would love nothing better than to be proved wrong. I am not so heartless that I pray that JBR's final hours had her tormented as to why someone who loved her would subject her to that brutal ordeal."

Amen to that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back