GUILTY FL - Heather Romance, 2, raped & murdered, Lutz, 16 Aug 2006

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/9699160/detail.html

LUTZ, Fla. -- Hillsborough County authorities said a two-and-a-half-year-old girl has died from injuries received when her baby sitter allegedly raped her.

Eighteen-year-old Eric Tate of Lutz is charged with capital sexual battery. He's being held without bond.

Sheriff officials said Tate was dating the toddler's mother and often baby-sat her daughter.

Authorities said the woman took her daughter to the hospital Tuesday after she found serious injuries on the girl. The unidentified girl died yesterday.

The case remains under investigation.

It's not immediately known if Tate had an attorney.

How violent this act must have been, in order to have it kill her. This certainly isn't a typical pedophile. He's a sadist.

SewingDeb said:
http://www.wftv.com/news/9699160/detail.html

LUTZ, Fla. -- Hillsborough County authorities said a two-and-a-half-year-old girl has died from injuries received when her baby sitter allegedly raped her.

Eighteen-year-old Eric Tate of Lutz is charged with capital sexual battery. He's being held without bond.

Sheriff officials said Tate was dating the toddler's mother and often baby-sat her daughter.

Authorities said the woman took her daughter to the hospital Tuesday after she found serious injuries on the girl. The unidentified girl died yesterday.

The case remains under investigation.

It's not immediately known if Tate had an attorney.

Had I been the mother, I am CERTAIN I would have killed him.

You and me both, Sheromom! This poor child must have been in excruciating pain. I hope this guy gets the death penalty since they won't let the mother at him.

There was a case similar to this here about a decade or so ago...

The rapist had perforated his victim's colon. :furious: :furious:

I hope these bastards suffer in prison, then rot in hell.

Sick . I hope he gets some jailhouse justice.:behindbar

Sheromom said:
Had I been the mother, I am CERTAIN I would have killed him.
Same here, Sheromom. I would've shot him dead--first in the genital area, and then right in the eye. Sick son of b*tch!!!! I hope he gets violated in prison....daily!:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Just read the above link to the article...

Why in HELL is this guy not being held on murder charges???? It states he is only being held on felony capital sexual battery & drug charges!!!!!!

I am wishing a prolonged, horrifyingly agonizing and painful death for him.:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

BTW, I would NEVER have my baby girl be babysat by an 18 year old MALE.

Severe injuries to the head... so he beats her AND rapes her? Oh yhea, they'll just LOVE him in jail...

julianne said:
BTW, I would NEVER have my baby girl be babysat by an 18 year old MALE.

My thoughts exactly , Julianne ! What was this child's mother thinking, letting this guy alone with her baby girl ?????

I just checked his private myspace page, and his photo is so UGH ..... but what really creeps me out that he lists his occupation as " child care worker "
:(

ok, so I checked out his myspace and all I can say is WTF was she doing leting a guy that had all of that drug information and pictures on his web page take care of a precious child?!

His page is disturbing. However I am quite offended by people saying "I would never let my child be looked after by an 18 yr old male" .

Why? All men aren't sexual predators. I would take the same care when selecting a woman to look after my child as a man. My brother is 18 and he babysits for local children all the time. He very responsible, intelligent and trustworthy.

But, I would like to add that there is no way in the world I would've let this guy look after a child. The amount of drug paraphernalia on his page is ridiculous. He is clearly open about his drug use.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back