Breaking on CNN

calus_3

Former Member
Reaction score
In late May, a month before Patsy died, she was asked if she would meet with the man who claims he had killed her six year old child"

I assume it would be this guy.

cnn.com

Cal

calus_3 said:
In late May, a month before Patsy died, she was asked if she would meet with the man who claims he had killed her six year old child"

I assume it would be this guy.

cnn.com

Cal
Holy carp..they didn't meet I assume?

That he knew information about the condition of the body that had been undisclosed to public.

"A U.S. law enforcement official tells CNN that the man held in the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey offered details about the condition of her body that have never been made public. "

so does that mean the autopsy report was redacted in part?

I'm still very skeptical. Sounds like a lucky guess to me, or that this guy would have studied similar deaths and applied what he learned to this crime scene. I'm not buying it yet.

I don't buy it, either. They don't say what the details were?

A U.S. law enforcement official tells CNN that the man held in the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey offered details about the condition of her body that have never been made public. "

ah, okay, but he was corresponding with Patsy Ramsey, if they were looking for someone to pin it on...........................

Bulloney, I just don't believe as much as I have studied this case, I could guess the secrets about the body. No way.

It is clear the medical examiner and police kept certain pieces of it secret and for good reason.

I am getting more convinced that he was being haunted by what he had done to JBR and was seeking some sort of forgiveness by Patsy. Patsy died and he started intentionally doing things that would get him implicated.

I think this is the guy.

Yet again, I think that police would have already verified that he was in Colorado at the time (how embarassing would that be for him to be somewhere in the middle of a room of people at the time of the murder?) and possibly might have gotten his DNA from the mail he sent to Patsy or via any number of sources...drinking glasses, toothbrush, etc. The comments by the DA about much work to do, that could be buttoning up the hows, when, where's and why's. There are no shortage of hungry lawyers willing to take on the bungling of the investigators and police. DNA doesn't guarantee conviction...look at OJ.

Cal

Paladin said:
I'm still very skeptical. Sounds like a lucky guess to me, or that this guy would have studied similar deaths and applied what he learned to this crime scene. I'm not buying it yet.

A profile is building that supports Karr likely being a pedophile. And by itself, his confession favors a conviction should a trial be held. Though a plea bargain would not surprise me.

calus_3 said:
Bulloney, I just don't believe as much as I have studied this case, I could guess the secrets about the body. No way.

It is clear the medical examiner and police kept certain pieces of it secret and for good reason.

I am getting more convinced that he was being haunted by what he had done to JBR and was seeking some sort of forgiveness by Patsy. Patsy died and he started intentionally doing things that would get him implicated.

I think this is the guy.

Cal
hey cal. I see him as a genuine suspect at this point as well. if he has revealed unknown info, that is pretty interesting. Still a long way to go, but he sure has my attention.

Mark Furhman pointed out the other night on Nancy Grace that the Ramsey attorneys had been given all the evidence. That would include what the general public does not know. Seems to me if he was corresponding with Lin Wood or Patsy Ramsey he may have been given some details.

I think it's strange that he would say he should be charged on 2nd degree murder instead of first. It's as if he was given advice from an attorney. HMMMM

Maybe taking a little payoff to get John off the hook with any involvement?? It's a conspiracy theory. Crazy, I know.:crazy:

Cal, we don't know if he really said these things or if he was asked and just said "yes."

"I am getting more convinced that he was being haunted by what he had done to JBR and was seeking some sort of forgiveness by Patsy. Patsy died and he started intentionally doing things that would get him implicated.

I think this is the guy."

I STILL say let's find out.

JBean said:
hey cal. I see him as a genuine suspect at this point as well. if he has revealed unknown info, that is pretty interesting. Still a long way to go, but he sure has my attention.

This new DA isn't dumb.

She clearly had a reason to arrest him for some very specific charges. She wouldn't have done so if he was just a kook with a fantastic story they were trying to eliminate as a suspect.

I think there is a lot of specifics that they know and that only the killer would know that this guy has been spouting.

I think he is a sick sick person who believes that JBR was in love with him and vice versa. Imagine if you truly believed that you were in love with a child you killed...it would haunt you. It seems to me from what little info is out there, that he was being haunted by it. One of his emails released to this Colorado professor speaks of the dark divide between them. I think he was trying to have a come to Jesus meeting with Patsy and her death robbed him of his chance. In the mean time, he identified himself as a perp.

I am feeling better as time ticks about him.

Cal

this guy hasn't been convicted of any kind of crimes against children (other than the *advertiser censored* charges) There's no record of his being arrested for pedophilia - apparently no record from the time he turned 18 to his arrest in 2001.

This claim that he knew something about the body's condition that no one else knew, is a vague claim. People at this forum and others have been discussing this case for ten years, researched it, sought out the science behind it - I just find it hard to believe that there's something still out there.

John Mark Karr gave authorities graphic details about the condition of JonBenet Ramsey's body that have been kept secret for nearly a decade, a U.S. law enforcement source told CNN on Friday.

Those details were known only to the medical examiner and the investigators probing the December 26, 1996 murder of the six-year-old beauty queen, the law enforcement official said.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/18/karr.questions/index.html

Meanwhile, Ramsey family attorney Lin Wood told The Associated Press that Patsy Ramsey, the child's mother, agreed to meet with the man who claimed to be JonBenet's killer to help investigators.

But Patsy Ramsey died of ovarian cancer in June before the meeting took place, the AP said.

Karr has said he believed Patsy Ramsey read his correspondence expressing remorse for JonBenet's death before she died.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/18/karr.questions/index.html

According to this, all his correspondence went to the police:

"BOULDER, Colo. - Authorities asked Patsy Ramsey in late May — a month before she died of cancer — whether she would be willing to meet with the man who claims he killed her 6-year-old daughter, the Ramsey family's attorney said Friday.

Ramsey said she would meet with John Mark Karr if it would advance the investigation into JonBenet Ramsey's Christmastime 1996 slaying, but the meeting never took place because authorities did not get back to her before she died in June, attorney Lin Wood said.

The attorney also said the written correspondence Karr sent to Patsy Ramsey either in the form of e-mails or letters was never received by her because it was routed to someone else. He said police or someone else set up an address for the correspondence to be sent to make it look like he was writing to Ramsey. It was turned over to the police instead."

More at this link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060818/ap_on_re_us/jonbenet_ramsey_colorado

I think this guy is a wannabe, er, the wannabe.

Blondieskatz said:
Mark Furhman pointed out the other night on Nancy Grace that the Ramsey attorneys had been given all the evidence. That would include what the general public does not know. Seems to me if he was corresponding with Lin Wood or Patsy Ramsey he may have been given some details.

Right, and who knows what LW shared with Tracy who fed the info to JK in their 4 years of emails.

I hope Tracy can provide his emails to JK and prove he wasn't told of the inside info.

Kinda makes you wonder too, if it took 4 years of emailing for Tracy to convince this mentally unstable person he was responsible for this. Hmmm, maybe if that's the case, they were hoping to do so before Patsy's death, but when she died, it was no use to continue the pharse, lets set him up now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back