I think I need to point out the fact.....

calus_3

Former Member
Reaction score
that just because YOU PERSONALLY do not have all the answers to the many baffling questions in this case and specifically relating to Karr, doesn't mean that the people in charge of this case DO NOT. Just because YOU WEREN'T ALERTED to the fact that something was redacted from the autopsy report, doesn't mean that it couldn't be so.

People are poo-pooing this suspect based on information that is coming from the Thai equivalent of Jossie Mansour. He already has had to come out and fix what he did yesterday.

Isn't it enough that the people prosecuting this case have come out and said, "He has information that only the killer and investigators would know about the condition of the body". Still for some people, because they don't know it while sitting in front of their computers on Main Street USA, it can't be possibly true.

I don't know it (does not equal) it doesn't exist!

Cal

agree...I am just hoping it isn't the shard of wood found in her vaginal vault

Wouldn't the detectives that originally were working on the case have this info?

I don't think so because I remember that from hearing it on these boards.

I am certain that it is something important that hasn't been leaked to anyone including Michael whatever his name is in Colorado. I can just see the book rolling out of his word processor as we speak. I have had a butt full of him already. I hope his association doesn't harm the case but it looks like the police have been on board with his conversations with Karr for a long time. Just hopefully, he hasn't been feeding Karr information on the low down so he would be put in the limelight. I don't think so because if the police were on-board it would have been pretty obvious Michael was already in the middle and would have his 15.

Cal

Linda7NJ said:
And how many of those became Ramsey defenders?

CTV talking about this now.....

Amster said:
Wouldn't the detectives that originally were working on the case have this info?

Perhaps...perhaps not. Maybe it was kept at the highest levels. However, I would dare say that anything leaked that Karr could have picked up and implicated himself with would have made it to these boards (and then some) multiple times.

I think that this knowledge was just the beginning and then the DA's office snared him across multiple ways....knowledge, physical evidence, etc.

Cal

Amster said:
And how many of those became Ramsey defenders?

CTV talking about this now.....

So your implication is that seasoned investigators/police/DA staff were so vehement in their absolute knowledge that JR/PR/BR are innocent that they would track down some freaking nut job and feed him information just to close the case. Never mind that the real killer would then be free from justice ever.

No, not buying it.

Cal

"And how many of those became Ramsey defenders?"

One, I think.

calus_3 said:
So your implication is that seasoned investigators/police/DA staff were so vehement in their absolute knowledge that JR/PR/BR are innocent that they would track down some freaking nut job and feed him information just to close the case. Never mind that the real killer would then be free from justice ever.

No, not buying it.

Cal
Well....no. Just pointing out that there are several people that have info on this case. Maybe, as the guy on CTV just said, John Ramsey was the first to see the body after the killer. And John is close, very close, to Tracey.....so.....

Don't get hysterical....just repeating what a defense atty. said he would do and say to defend Karr.

Linda7NJ said:
agree...I am just hoping it isn't the shard of wood found in her vaginal vault

The original detectives (using that word loosely) on the case were rank amateurs or worse.

Amster said:
Well....no. Just pointing out that there are several people that have info on this case. Maybe, as the guy on CTV just said, John Ramsey was the first to see the body after the killer. And John is close, very close, to Tracey.....so.....

Don't get hysterical....just repeating what a defense atty. said he would do and say to defend Karr.

No, I am not hysterical....just pointing out the obvious. A family member might do something so dumb to save the perp, but not the cops.

Again though, for Karr to have found it out, it would have to be common knowledge. I don't think that anyone in the investigation would have given their golden bullet to some guy named Karr.

You guys are a little too suspicious of the wrong people...I think.

Cal

Since JonBenet had a garrote placed around her neck, and not simply a ligature, I'm willing to bet there was some ritualised aspect to the sexual assault, which may include leaving the missing piece of the paintbrush handle inside her vagina?

Its either that or she has physically injuries, contusions, abrasions etc, on her genitalia and thighs.

This would be consistent with a punitive punishment theory. e.g. Steve Thomas.

calus_3 said:
No, I am not hysterical....just pointing out the obvious. A family member might do something so dumb to save the perp, but not the cops.

Again though, for Karr to have found it out, it would have to be common knowledge. I don't think that anyone in the investigation would have given their golden bullet to some guy named Karr.

You guys are a little too suspicious of the wrong people...I think.

Cal
And who are the "wrong" people to be suspicious of?

I think he means the Ramseys.

"The original detectives (using that word loosely) on the case were rank amateurs or worse."

The FBI guys weren't.

Think all are getting ahead of ourselfs....all the threads.

He has to be on USA ground.
DNA has to be linked.
Maybe there were 2 people, we don't know.
Maybe someone leaked info to him from outside sorce....
The x-wife has to produce pictures from 1996.

After all that is done, some CORRECT facts in hand, all of us can go on...:truce:

Yes! Half are talking like he's already been convicted, the other half rejecting it out of hand. It's hard, but after ten years, what's a little more time to wait?

UKGuy said:
Since JonBenet had a garrote placed around her neck, and not simply a ligature, I'm willing to bet there was some ritualised aspect to the sexual assault, which may include leaving the missing piece of the paintbrush handle inside her vagina?

Its either that or she has physically injuries, contusions, abrasions etc, on her genitalia and thighs.

This would be consistent with a punitive punishment theory. e.g. Steve Thomas.

Except the garrote wasn't placed on her neck...but made on it. Note her hair entwined in the knot.

Amster said:
And who are the "wrong" people to be suspicious of?

The police, investigators, DA's, etc.....

No one is served by serving up innocent but looney Karr.....regardless of which camp is serving him up.

Cal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back