Marc Klass on CTV

gaia

Cat Servant
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Marc just told Ashley Banfield he does not believe Karr killed JonBenet. I tend to believe he has a clue. Upcoming is Henry Lee.

Dr. Lee is saying the news Karr knew stuff about the condition of JonBenet's body is not surprising because there are books out there with loads of info...as we all know here!!!

I'm with you. I don't think he did it (as much as I wish he was the one), either. The guy stumbled on some of the basic questions. It looked like he was trying to figure out what to say...like he didn't know.

I suppose time will tell. If they have a DNA match, then it's over for this guy.

Ed Gelb (sp) is on now. He's the polygrapher. I don't know. He was hired by the R's...I think if it was an FBI polygrapher, or someone from the police/DA, then I would tend to believe the report. I don't put much weight on what this guy has to say.

gaia said:
Marc just told Ashley Banfield he does not believe Karr killed JonBenet. I tend to believe he has a clue. Upcoming is Henry Lee.
Marc Klaas, if I recall correctly, has always believed the Ramseys were hiding something, like their guilt. He's a little biased in this case.

Well, he should be.

He is only going on what he has seen and what he has seen is what the rest of us have seen.

The Ramseys have lied and are still lying.

He has worked tirelessly since his daughters death, unlike the Ramsey's who did nothing but set up a phony foundation.

They never attended the conferences and such for the parents of murdered children, they preferred to go on national tv proclaiming their innocence, calling themselves the victims.

narlacat said:
Well, he should be.

He is only going on what he has seen and what he has seen is what the rest of us have seen.

He has worked tirelessly since his daughters death, unlike the Ramsey's who did nothing but set up a phony foundation.
My sentiments exactly!!:cool:

narlacat said:
Well, he should be.

That's so true.

The Ramsey's did nothing but block the investigation and the phoney foundation...well, what can I say.

I will believe this guy is guilty when they come up with evidence that places him there. I just think he's a nutball. I hope he's the guy...but I really don't think he is. There's just too much in the past with the R's (things they said and did) that have never been resolved.

narlacat said:
Well, he should be.

Sorry to say this, but I think Marc Klaas is about as myopic as the Boulder PD in this case. He was incensed at the Ramseys actions, and in my opinion, became blinded by his anger. He's not open-minded about guilt in this case at all.

Buzzm1 said:
Sorry to say this, but I think Marc Klaas is about as myopic as the Boulder PD in this case. He was incensed at the Ramseys actions, and in my opinion, became blinded by his anger. He's not open-minded about guilt in this case at all.

He's skeptical like many of us because of the Ramsey's actions and words.

There's just so many things...

I'll never forget Nedra's comment..."She was just a little bit molested." Nice comment from grandmama.

I'll never forget Nedra's comment..."She was just a little bit molested." Nice comment from grandmama.Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Buzzm1 said:
John and Patsy should have been the focus. Just like other families of missing kids.....The Van Dams, Smarts, etc. The $ amount on the ransom note is a HUGE problem for them to explain away, IMO.

gaia said:
I'll never forget Nedra's comment..."She was just a little bit molested." Nice comment from grandmama.Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Yeah, that was a sick one.

That was one of the things that made me go "huh"? None of them seemed the least bit bothered by the fact that she'd been molested. I'd want the guy caught and strung up.

Amster said:
John and Patsy should have been the focus. Just like other families of missing kids.....The Van Dams, Smarts, etc. The $ amount on the ransom note is a HUGE problem for them to explain away, IMO.

The family is always the primary suspect. They need to be cleared. The R's lawyered-up, and did their very best to block the investigation. Of course it couldn't move on because they couldn't clear the family.

If they are innocent, they sure hosed themselves by their own actions and words. I really do hope this guy is the guy...but I just don't think he is.

Amster said:
Why would would the Ramseys have to explain the mention of the $118,000 away, if they didn't write the ransom note??

Buzzm1 said:
Why would would the Ramseys have to explain the $118,000 away, if they didn't write the ransom note??

I could pay that amount. I don't for one minute think the note was for real. It just wasn't, IMO.

And what was the relationship to the Bible...that was open at the house?

And his bonus was in that neighborhood.

All hinky to me. Trying to shift blame. Someone has watched too much TV.

But I suppose in short order we'll find out if this guy is for real...

The Ramseys are guilty of making themselves look guilty. Look at all the parents of murdered children have done to make a difference so that these pigs are off the streets, with alot less money, I might add. The Ramseys have done nothing. Like John Walsh said he would have stood naked in times square if it would have helped.

packerdog said:
The Ramseys are guilty of making themselves look guilty. Look at all the parents of murdered children have done to make a difference so that these pigs are off the streets, with alot less money, I might add. The Ramseys have done nothing. Like John Walsh said he would have stood naked in times square if it would have helped.

I guess the D.A. failed to mention your brilliant evidentiary assessment to the Grand Jury that refused to indict the Ramseys for lack of probable cause.

Buzzm1 said:

I totally agree with you Buzz. Klaas was upset because the Ramseys hired a lawyer.

I think the Ramsey's behavior was quite understandable under the circumstances. The Boulder PD were the Keystone Cops from day 1, and they had the Ramseys tried and convicted. The PD blew all the evidence away by not securing the crime scene, allowing the Ramseys and their friends free reign of the place to compromise whatever evidence was there. Then, in an effort to cover their ineptness, they decided early on that the Ramseys had to be guilty, and they made sure their investigation supported this theory.

The Ramseys did what anyone in their situation, and with their money, would do. They sought the advice of an attorney, who advised them to say nothing, as the BPD could and would use any and all statements to further their position.

I ask, what would YOU do if the PD had targeted you and you KNEW you were innocent? I would hire an attorney. No doubt about it.

Wudge said:
Klaas is a crimetainment puppet who is as dense as a railroad spike, and I am very generous with that assessment. On his best day, he can't tell sic 'em from bow-wow.
You're funny Buzz :D

Buzzm1 said:
Why would would the Ramseys have to explain the mention of the $118,000 away, if they didn't write the ransom note??

Hi Buzz

Maybe it's not the amount..118,000, perhaps it's a numerology thing...the numbers 1-1-and 8 mean something....a birthday of a loved one, a Bible verse.... :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back