Where are the Ramsey's friends...

cappuccina

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Where are their friends who should be speaking to the media, saying what good news it is that a suspect has been taken into custody...

Where are the former kindgergarten mothers, pageant mothers, scouting mothers, friends and neighbors, and where have they been all this time...

I'll tell you where they have been - as far away from the Ramseys as possible, that's where...

cappuccina said:
Where are their friends who should be speaking to the media, saying what good news it is that a suspect has been taken into custody...

Where are the former kindgergarten mothers, pageant mothers, scouting mothers, friends and neighbors, and where have they been all this time...

I'll tell you where they have been - as far away from the Ramseys as possible, that's where...
I disagree-why would anyone put themselves in the center of this? The media is not searching for friends of the ramseys, they are searching for any dirt they can find on this Karr guy..Do you think anyone wants the media vultures at their doors-never mind seeking them out to support the ramseys.
They would see this as about Karr not about needing to defend John..If they are like any normal friends they are sick of it from the first round.
It means nothing that friends are not coming out of the woodwork-this hasnt exactly been the case to pull yourself into if not forced.

close_enough said:
i'd just take a guess, & say they don't have too many friends....
I would say their list of 'friends' has become very small in the last 10 years. Then again if John was running for government he must have a lot of financial Backers perhaps these people are now his 'friends'!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back