Over The Top

capps

Reaction score
I have consistently monitored the Ramsey case,and am as hyped up as anyone when new developments occur,but watching the news in the past few days about this Karr guy is over thr top!

To have so many people following him to the point the guy can barely walk,having almost 24 hour news coverage on him,following him on the plane,with a camera on him through out the fifteen hour flight,noting every thing he had to drink and eat.Helicoptors hovering over him when he departs th plane ... all this for someone,who no one knows with 100% certainty at this point, if he is the killer.

I don't want to minimize the death of little JonBenet and catching her killer,but I really think they are going over board.

Sensationalism at it's best!

capps said:
I have consistently monitored the Ramsey case,and am as hyped up as anyone when new developments occur,but watching the news in the past few days about this Karr guy is over thr top!

To have so many people following him to the point the guy can barely walk,having almost 24 hour news coverage on him,following him on the plane,with a camera on him through out the fifteen hour flight,noting every thing he had to drink and eat.Helicoptors hovering over him when he departs th plane ... all this for someone,who no one knows with 100% certainty at this point, if he is the killer.

I don't want to minimize the death of little JonBenet and catching her killer,but I really think they are going over board.

Sensationalism at it's best!
Yes, I agree.There was so much media at the airport he could hardly walk. All the fuss about what he ate, who he spoke to and what happened when he went for a pee.
The media is flipping out, lets just hope that it is not going to be a case of trial by media , yet again.
We should all be proud that we live in democratic countries that people are innocent until proven 'guilty'. The media must not be allowed to ruin this right!:twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

kazzbar said:
Yes, I agree.There was so much media at the airport he could hardly walk. All the fuss about what he ate, who he spoke to and what happened when he went for a pee.
The media is flipping out, lets just hope that it is not going to be a case of trial by media , yet again.
We should all be proud that we live in democratic countries that people are innocent until proven 'guilty'. The media must not be allowed to ruin this right!:twocents: :twocents: :twocents:
Crazy as it all is, we should all be thankful, IMO. Whether this guy is a frootloop or not, the case is now back in the spotlight, who cares how? I know it's all 'over the top', but, it's in the news again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back