Pictures of the Karr Family Christmas of 1996 Have Been Found

dragonfly707

Reaction score
Fox news is reporting just now that the Karr family was interviewed by CO investigators in Alabama today for three hours. Karr family contends that JMK was with them Dec 96 christmas, was able to produce some pictures of the celebration that year, but none of the pictures had JMK in them. The are looking for more pictures.

I wonder if this will at least establish an official alibi for him, since the family stands on the fact that he was with them.

None of the pictures have him in them, I'm not sure how that establishes an alibi for him.

If I was related to Karr is such an intimate fashion (child, spouse, etc.), I would look for every bit of proof I could that he was with MY family the day of 12/26/2006 TOO....

If the BPD has enough evidence to extridite him back to Boulder, then I say let's wait and see what transpires....I'm glad the BPD is not putting all their cards on the table....if Karr is guilty, let's hang his *advertiser censored**!!

The above is ONLy my opinion and I am entitled to have one!!! :)

I find it interesting that so far he is in none of the family photos thay have found.

So, no pics with him in them? Faulty memory or not photogenic? Two questions, why would the ex-wife hire an attorney for simple stated facts? Because they can't be proved? Or, that there is more questionable activities that the family doesn't want to acknowledge?

I am still not sold on him for the murder but something else is hinkey.

MrsMush99 said:
None of the pictures have him in them, I'm not sure how that establishes an alibi for him.

it says that they're still looking....LOL, i know it's not funny, but can you imagine the pressure on this woman right now??....MUST...FIND...PICTURES!!

He'll have more than one alibi witness. He had three kids, and at least two of them would have been old enough to remember if there was a Christmas when daddy wasn't around.

Even if they come up with a photo with him in it, what does that prove? Unless it is dated "December 25 or 26, 1996" with a timestamp....it wouldn't take long for the idiot to fly to CO, kill JBR, and fly back....a day at most. He could come up with some story...it doesn't sound as though they celebrated Christmas with the brother, anyway...I have wondered since this began if he didn't tell Lara he was with his brother and his brother he was with Lara & the kids, and take off...

concernedperson said:
So, no pics with him in them? Faulty memory or not photogenic? Two questions, why would the ex-wife hire an attorney for simple stated facts? Because they can't be proved? Or, that there is more questionable activities that the family doesn't want to acknowledge?

I agree Concerned. I'm not sure if he murdered her, but something is wrong here.

I think at least the family seeing the pictures will help them to recall if he was there. PIctures of surroundings will remind them if there was anything odd that went on that day or night.Pictures should jog everyone's memories so they can be certain.

This is still helpful, IMO

I wonder if they can account for who took the pictures?

concernedperson said:

ya know CP?...i would also think "hinkey" except for the fact that i'm learning that tons of folks go get a lawyer, at the drop of hat, these days....
...someones probably told her she needed one for book deals, interviews..you know, a Gloria Allmouth type....

:confused: here....

JBean said:
I wonder if they can account for who took the pictures?

Oooh, good one!!! I wonder if LE would buy that JMK took ALL the photos!! :crazy:

What I wonder is if Karr was not with them at that time...why would they keep insisting he was?

Really faulty memories...or...?

I feel they probably will find pictures of him...must have been something at least.
But who knows.

englishleigh said:
Oooh, good one!!! I wonder if LE would buy that JMK took ALL the photos!! :crazy:
well I am thinking if it was just the wife and kids it would stand to reason he took them. If it is a family gathering that would not be so reasonable.

BUT don't forget this is Christmas night late we are talking about. Not Christmas morning.

MrsMush99 said:
People can establish an alibi, and not have pictures. In this case pictures would be very important, but it was the family that mentioned pictures in the first place when they started talking to the media.

When that happened I had a problem with it, as to why didn't CO check with anyone first to see if they could speak to his actions during christmas in 96. But that was not done, now they have talked to family members according to FOX for three hours today, and the results are people who say he was with them then. That in and of itself is an alibi, and CO has to refute it with evidence.

close_enough said:
it says that they're still looking....LOL, i know it's not funny, but can you imagine the pressure on this woman right now??....MUST...FIND...PICTURES!!
OK, maybe it's just me, BUT if you find pictures from Christmas, or any other time you take pictures, aren't they usually all together in the same batch? In other words, if I were to be looking for pictures of my daughter when she was 2 I would find them all together, not one here one there. So basically what I'm saying is, wouldn't all the 96 pictures be together? Or is it just something I do?

JBean said:
well I am thinking if it was just the wife and kids it would stand to reason he took them. If it is a family gathering that would not be so reasonable.

BUT don't forget this is Christmas night late we are talking about. Not Christmas morning.

Exactly...just 'cuz he might have been there for Santa duty and morning excitement, doesn't mean Daddy didn't hop a plane that afternoon...it's only like a 3-3 1/2 hour flight to Denver from Atlanta or Birmingham.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back