The Annie Muss posts

T Broodwater said:
Were these PROVEN to be a hoax? Because it sure sounds accurate for JMK.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05292003Story-AnnieMuss.htm
Well number 3 Kills the Kidnapping went bad.
To Defeye:

1. Yes he is still alive.

2. I don’t know exactly how he entered the house, but I would guess an unlocked door or window, perhaps the basement window

3. No it wasn’t intended as a kidnapping.

Yeah that's true - but the rest - his hair color, the fact that he was just over 30 and he was 31 - that he worked around children - that he was upset and sad afterwards - it's very strange.

Well, the description doesn't fit JMK at all. Start with the fact that he was never a resident of Boulder and go on from there. There seem to be quite a number of people who want to take credit for this. Too bad the REAL killer(s) won't follow the lead.

Cypros said:
Well, the description doesn't fit JMK at all. Start with the fact that he was never a resident of Boulder and go on from there. There seem to be quite a number of people who want to take credit for this. Too bad the REAL killer(s) won't follow the lead.

What if sntemp is right and Annie Muss was Wendy Hutchins & JMK told her he had lived in Boulder at the time?

Cypros said:
Well, the description doesn't fit JMK at all. Start with the fact that he was never a resident of Boulder and go on from there.

We don't know that. Go from there .....what?

sntemp said:
I think Annie Muse is/was Wendy Hutchins.
Who is that? Do you mind giving me a link? I tried to find if they had determined the poster or not before I posted but I didn't find anything.

It also states he was originally from the east and moved out of the country sometimes after...I don't know if it means anything - I just found it a little strange.

T Broodwater said:
Yeah that's true - but the rest - his hair color, the fact that he was just over 30 and he was 31 - that he worked around children - that he was upset and sad afterwards - it's very strange.

Annie Muss says that the perp did NOT have red, black, or brown hair. That leaves blonde or gray. JMK is neither. I would describe his as a brunette (dark brown)

Wendy Hutchins is the woman who was recording JMK in San Fransisco in 2001.

Here are the things posted by Annie that make lead me to feel Annie is Wendy.

1)This is a unique lead and yes information is in my possession that incriminates this man.
2)I never said I hadn’t contacted the authorities.
3)I learned of his actions more than a year ago and less than two.
4)I am confident he committed the crime because .......because of statements made by this individual...
5)I had zero interest in this issue until it hit me smack in the middle of the face.

T Broodwater said:
It also states he was originally from the east and moved out of the country sometimes after...I don't know if it means anything - I just found it a little strange.

Yeah, and JMK is from the South.

Here is what Annie says about hair color....

"I’d rather not give his hair color or physical features…but how about if I eliminate a few. He doesn’t have red or an unnatural color of hair, it also isn’t black or dark brown"

Personally I would say his hair is brown or light brown but certainly not DARK BROWN.

Cypros said:
Annie Muss says that the perp did NOT have red, black, or brown hair. That leaves blonde or gray. JMK is neither. I would describe his as a brunette (dark brown)
Actually, Annie said the perp didn't have red, black or DARK brown hair. That leaves light brown, blonde or gray. I wouldn't describe JMK as having dark brown hair. He is more light brown.

sntemp said:
Here is what Annie says about hair color....

"I’d rather not give his hair color or physical features…but how about if I eliminate a few. He doesn’t have red or an unnatural color of hair, it also isn’t black or dark brown"

Personally I would say his hair is brown or light brown but certainly not DARK BROWN.
Oops, we posted at the same time sntemp! Ya know what they say, great minds think alike!:dance:

Annie Muss says the perp lived within 4 miles of the home, was within 1/4 mile of the home 5 days a week, was from back east, was a "strong man", associated with drug dealers, has no history of pedophilia but does have a history of petty crime, was wealthy at some point and was anti-religion.

None of those things seem to match JMK.

Annie Muss was so vague about everything except for the fact the perp waws male and spent a lot of time in Boulder, I don't see how you could pinpoint anyone based on the clues he or she gave.

Helena, but wouldn't you agree that each of those things could have been things that he falsely told her?

The only thing I would question is the "strong man" statment.

Well, I wasn't pinpointing anyone - I was pointing out something. Georgia is in the south - obviously - but it is also in the east - espcially to anyone on the west coast. If she didn't want to be specific she wouldn't say the South - that narrows the East down quite a bit.

We don't know that he didn't "live" 4 miles away at the time in question -

and actually in some of the older photos - he was much bigger than the form he's in now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back