Identified! FL - Lake Park - LIVING Male Child, 3-5, Aug 2006 - Parents sought - Deondre Davis, 4

Shadow205

Reaction score
Monday, August 21, 2006

Deputies are looking for the parents of a boy between 3 and 5 years old who was found wandering the streets in Lake Park this afternoon. The child was found about 3:50 p.m. in the 800 block of Cypress Drive. He is about three feet tall and was found wearing a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants with red and white stripes down the side. He also wore Spider-Man sneakers

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2006/08/21/0821missingkid.html

OMG

Its 1100 at night why hasn't someone claimed this child?
Why doesn't this child know his name and phone number?

OMG, thats all I can keep saying.

OMG

Beyond Belief said:
OMG

Its 1100 at night why hasn't someone claimed this child?
Why doesn't this child know his name and phone number?

OMG, thats all I can keep saying.

OMG
I was just smiling - thinking - if it's ever 11 o'clock at night, I'd much rather the parents be missing than the child.

:D Glad this got resolved. And a big thank you whoever took care of the boy when he needed help the most.

Thank goodness that the boy was found by someone that helped him instead of someone wanting to hurt him..there are just too many perverts out there these days that it scares the heck out of me.

Another wonderfully responsible mother. Poor little boy. Glad he's safe from this incident and hope against hope there won't be more such problems.

Opie said:
Another wonderfully responsible mother. Poor little boy. Glad he's safe from this incident and hope against hope there won't be more such problems.
Well for starters, they shouldn't let mommy dearest near him ever again!

I wonder if the grandmother realized that her daughter wasn't watching her little boy? If she knew then where was she the whole time the little boy was wandering around? Maybe the mother just said that to cover her butt...who knows. I hope the little boy isn't given back to the mom until she gets her life straightened out.

I agree...thank God someone good found the little guy. He could have disappeared forever like some of our other little ones on here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back