The Palm Print Has Been Identified.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anderson Cooper is going on and on about the "palm print" and what if it's Karr's.

The palm print was IDENTIFIED IN 2002.

Here you go...

From the Rocky Mountain News (Charlie Brennan, August 22, 2002):

“A palm print on the door leading to that same wine cellar, long unidentified, is that of Melinda Ramsey, JonBenet's adult half-sister. She was in Georgia at the time of the murder.”…

and:

“…L. Lin Wood, the attorney representing the Ramseys, who now live in Atlanta, doesn't debate the palm print findings…”

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4770

I'm pretty sure Thomas says in his book that there were three prints on the door, and one was Melinda's while the other two were Patsy's.

Ugh, the palm print crap is as unnecessary to rehash as the white bear.

Tricia said:
Anderson Cooper is going on and on about the "palm print" and what if it's Karr's.

The palm print was IDENTIFIED IN 2002.

Here you go...

From the Rocky Mountain News (Charlie Brennan, August 22, 2002):

“A palm print on the door leading to that same wine cellar, long unidentified, is that of Melinda Ramsey, JonBenet's adult half-sister. She was in Georgia at the time of the murder.”…

and:

“…L. Lin Wood, the attorney representing the Ramseys, who now live in Atlanta, doesn't debate the palm print findings…”

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4770

I thought Melinda Ramsey was killed in a car accident several years before the murder. That doesn't mean she didn't leave a palm print on a basement door but weren't there other prints on the door? I thought the room was used to store Xmas trees and decorations so it must have been opened when they were decorating for Xmas.

If Melinda's palm print was the only print found on the door, it opens up another can of worms.

Nuisanceposter said:
I'm pretty sure Thomas says in his book that there were three prints on the door, and one was Melinda's while the other two were Patsy's.

Ugh, the palm print crap is as unnecessary to rehash as the white bear.

I think in Thomas' book there was one palm print that was not identified. This is the one Anderson Cooper is talking about. This is he one Charlie Brennan identified in 2002.

You're right. It's soo frustrating.

Zelda said:
I thought Melinda Ramsey was killed in a car accident several years before the murder. That doesn't mean she didn't leave a palm print on a basement door but weren't there other prints on the door? I thought the room was used to store Xmas trees and decorations so it must have been opened when they were decorating for Xmas.

If Melinda's palm print was the only print found on the door, it opens up another can of worms.

It was John Ramsey's other daughter Melissa that died.

I thought her name was Beth.....Im so confused:p

In all fairness, Anderson Cooper does a whole lot of very intense world issue stories through the year - he may not know completely the in's and out's of this story as people that have been following it tightly for years and years.

Thanks MrsM....I was starting to worry that I was a sandwich short of a picnic:p

Tricia is probably so stressed out from having to answer questions that she has already answered a million times, talk about re hashing the basics here the last couple of days to keep the forum on track...she maybe typed the wrong name in or Beth's real name was Melissa LOL
I though it was Elisabeth.

Did she put Christmas presents down in the room?

Scandi

Who is Tripp or Tritt or something like that? A reporter? Someone involved in the case?

He was on our local radio station saying that if it's Karr's Palm Print the case is over, that is what he is waiting on, identity of the Palm print....so apparantly, the palm print being spoke of has NOT been identified yet or everyone, Anderson, whoever this Tripp/Tritt guy is, etc is lying or totally misinformed?

christine2448 said:
Who is Tripp or Tritt or something like that? A reporter? Someone involved in the case?

He was on our local radio station saying that if it's Karr's Palm Print the case is over, that is what he is waiting on, identity of the Palm print....so apparantly, the palm print being spoke of has NOT been identified yet or everyone, Anderson, whoever this Tripp/Tritt guy is, etc is lying or totally misinformed?
Tripp Demuth. From the DAs office.

Beth Ramsey is the daughter who died

Melinda Ramsey is the daughter who they say the palm print belonged to

ssiegmund said:
Tripp Demuth. From the DAs office.
Yes! That was his name! Thanks ssiegmund.

Soooo...is there a palm print that has NOT been indentified as this guy is saying on the news this morning that some on here didn't know about?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back