Jane Doe 1990 - Clarion Co., Pa.

Clarion is one of those places where someone deliberately intends to go. It's a ways off the Interstate, not a place that someone disposing of a body would likely stumble upon. It's possible the murderer, if not local, happened to be familiar with the area from canoeing or hunting. There is a university there, but I suppose LE has checked to determine that she was not a student.

Trino said:
Clarion is one of those places where someone deliberately intends to go. It's a ways off the Interstate, not a place that someone disposing of a body would likely stumble upon. It's possible the murderer, if not local, happened to be familiar with the area from canoeing or hunting. There is a university there, but I suppose LE has checked to determine that she was not a student.
:p That gave me a chuckle! Actually one of the exits of I-80 has grown huge with shopping and hospital complex now. The town of Clarion is about 3 mi. off I-80, I think part of I-80 goes through Monroe township. But I also feel that it had to be someone who knew the area, either a hunter or someone who knew all the backwoods party spots. It's just a shame the girl hasn't been identified.

You can tell I haven't been there in years. My rememrances of Clarion are quite different.

Around this time period there was a number of young petite women who went missing in Pennsylvania...

This Jane Doe was found near a truck stop...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back