Breaking News Comments Thread 8/23

englishleigh

Authentic Southern Belle
Reaction score
Good morning, Guys. I thought I'd start today's news discussion thread....

From TexMex's article on today's breaking news thread:

Still, Ray's parents said they discovered letters Karr wrote to their daughter that were signed "S.B.T.C." — the same initials found on a ransom note left in the Ramseys' home.

Is anyone else thinking, "Holy Sh**!!" like am???

Yup! I'd like to see them.

Think that's going to happen?

SallyLu said:
Yup! I'd like to see them.

Think that's going to happen?

I would imagine that Boulder is salivating to get their hands on those letters....we may see them if this thing goes to trial.

englishleigh said:
Good morning, Guys. I thought I'd start today's news discussion thread....

From TexMex's article on today's breaking news thread:

Still, Ray's parents said they discovered letters Karr wrote to their daughter that were signed "S.B.T.C." — the same initials found on a ransom note left in the Ramseys' home.

Is anyone else thinking, "Holy Sh**!!" like am???
Wait! Watch the video, it is not as definitive as we would hope. The video says that she remembers seeing the signature, it says nothing that they actually have the letters.

The mother was clearly traumatized by the ordeal of her daughters relationship with this guy. Her memory of the events could be challenged. Actually having the letters would be necessary. This statement of hers will not slam dunk the case, although it would have been nice.

englishleigh said:
I would imagine that Boulder is salivating to get their hands on those letters....we may see them if this thing goes to trial.
But will they be authenticated?

I wouldn't keep anything like that. I mean the minute the creep was out of my daughter's life I would burn them or get rid of them to get rid of any reminders of the pain they went through. I bet they don't have them... too bad.

Did anyone else hear that JMK signed his letters to his first wife, S.B.T.C.? I read it before and now I can't remember which thread this was on. I wish we had a thread for just links.

Nevermind, I just read English's post. Only on my first cup of coffee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back