One Toke Over The Line Sweet Jesus

curiositycat

The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule
Reaction score
Website
helpforstrugglingchristians.wordpress.com
First let me say that the BIG BAD thing about JMK is that he appears to have sexual interest in young girls. From what we have heard he sounds like he has pedophile tendencies. He appears to have had some psychotic episodes in his life that indicate he needs a lot of mental help.

That having been said.. all the BS we are hearing now from people talking about the fact he smoked pot and partied in highschool is just aggravating in my opinion. What does that, have to do with this case????

I did some crazy things in HS and college too, I bet a lot of folks did. I think President Bush admitted he smoked pot in college..or was that Clinton??? LOL
A friend of mine applied for a classified government position a few years ago and one of the questions asked was "Have you ever smoked maraquina" ? She said she didn't know how to answer at first. She doesn't do drugs now, but yeah, in college she tried it. I asked her "what did you say" she said "I told them "yes". She still got the job, they were testing her honesty.

I don't want to hear that BS, about the fact that when he was 13yo he smoked pot.... personally. Not a good thing IMHO but it doesn't relate to the case at all.

I want to know things that apply to the JBR murder. If he wasn't in Boulder, he didn't do it. PERIOD. IMHO

It was said on Nancy Grace earlier that Karr has already been investigated in the murder of a 12 year old girl some years back in California. I would like to have heard more about that but no info was given. I think that he is guilty of lots more.

txsvicki said:
It was said on Nancy Grace earlier that Karr has already been investigated in the murder of a 12 year old girl some years back in California. I would like to have heard more about that but no info was given. I think that he is guilty of lots more.
I watched it also and I thought I heard them say Sonoma County investigated it at the time but found no link to the Ramsey Case

I think the mary jane allegations and other things are just things they are turning up in searching for past patterns. For instance- when did he first start showing signs of pedophila? Does he have other victims of molestation or abuse that haven't come forward? When did he start showing an obsession for murdered girls? The past family history could help point toward what makes him tick. He could have said or done things previously that may point toward guilt that others at the time just thought was weird- but now they may see in another context. And when drinking or smoking mj- many people talk. A lot. And many times they say things that they wouldn't have said sober.

txsvicki said:

maybe he was guilty of killing the 12 year old in California, but wants to go down for one of the most famous cases in history instead...

maybe he didn't want to spend the rest of his life next to Peterson and Westerfield and heard the Colorado prisons are like a country club...

we might never know...

mysteriew said:
I think the mary jane allegations and other things are just things they are turning up in searching for past patterns. For instance- when did he first start showing signs of pedophila? Does he have other victims of molestation or abuse that haven't come forward? When did he start showing an obsession for murdered girls? The past family history could help point toward what makes him tick. He could have said or done things previously that may point toward guilt that others at the time just thought was weird- but now they may see in another context. And when drinking or smoking mj- many people talk. A lot. And many times they say things that they wouldn't have said sober.
I think they are just going to far into his background. If the Boulder DA doesn't have something to link him specifically to the case..something we don't know yet.... they are opening themselves up for one huge lawsuit. When I listen to Jamie Harmon, who says she was hired as his lawyer, she seems to be setting Boulder up for something. (Which isn't hard to do..lol) Did you notice during the first time she spoke up re the case yesterday she started talking about JK being a victim. "He has several bruised ribs" yata, yata, yata.

curiositycat said:
I think they are just going to far into his background. If the Boulder DA doesn't have something to link him specifically to the case..something we don't know yet.... they are opening themselves up for one huge lawsuit. When I listen to Jamie Harmon, who says she was hired as his lawyer, she seems to be setting Boulder up for something. (Which isn't hard to do..lol) Did you notice during the first time she spoke up re the case yesterday she started talking about JK being a victim. "He has several bruised ribs" yata, yata, yata.

I think his bruised ribs might have more to do with his experiences in Thailand than anything in the U.S.

Lawyers always like to start by repositioning the accused as the victim.

I'm having flashbacks of MIchael Jackson and his bruised arm ....from...cough cough...handcuffs

curiousitycat,a lawsuit by whom against whom/ Karr's already confessed--they can say anything they want about him--he's in no position to sue anybody,nor will he ever be

txsvicki said:
I 'heard' this also but nothing seems to have come of it yet.

Peter Hamilton said:
curiousitycat,a lawsuit by whom against whom/ Karr's already confessed--they can say anything they want about him--he's in no position to sue anybody,nor will he ever be
He confessed before they read him Miranda. Nothing he said at that time is "admissable"

Maybe now that he is in Boulder he has been read his rights. I heard someone state on NG that so far he had not been advised of his rights.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back