Sony Mavica FD100 Digi Cam for sale

Maybe So

The one and only
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sony Mavica FD100 Digital Camera, 1.2 megapixels, with 6X Zoom.

EXCELLENT condition looks and works like new.

Comes with Battery, AC adapter/Battery Charger, USB cable, instruction manual, UV filter, Lens cap w/tether, Shoulder Strap, 1 unopened box of 10 floppy disks, Pixella Software CDRom (copy) and a small Sony camera bag.

This dual media camera uses 3.5" floppy disks or also Sony memory sticks (no memory sticks are included).

You can just point and shoot and then pop the disk into your computer to view the jpeg pics with any photo software (you most likely have a photo viewing software on your computer already). No special software or cable are required to get the pictures onto your computer from the floppy disks.

Or, you can download the software drivers and hook the camera to your computer via the USB cable and download pictures from the memory stick by this method. Memory Sticks can hold a lot more pictures on them.

The camera also takes short Mpeg video clips.

Also the camera can take Macro pictures, Special effects pictures such a Negative effect, Solarize effect, Sepia, and B&W, has a color LCD screen, user freindly on screen menus, and many more features too numerous to list.

You can see a picture of an FD100 and read more about the features and specs here:

http://hardwarecentral.dealtime.com/xPO-Sony_Mavica_MVC_FD100#fulldesc

I am asking $240.00 which includes all postage and insurance to US. Other countries would pay more depending on postal rates.

I take Paypal or Money Orders in US funds.

I have feedback you can review on eBay under the ID farnorth2002.
:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back