Karr's Lawyer said NO DNA taken yet?????

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please, ya'll, help me out. I am 110% positive, while watching CNN last night NG interview the stupid female atty that is reping Karr. NG specifically asked her, with the intent of finding out the timeline of testing results, date/time DNA was taken. The lawyer said, to her knowlege, NO DNA was EVER taken from Karr.

She's gotta be mistakin' right??

I had heard yesterday that DNA was taken in Thailand but that there were concerns that in trial, the DNA would be questioned and perhaps thrown out of court. Remember that this was taken in Thailand and don't know what the chain of custody was etc. Think of OJ's trial and the DNA brouhaha.

The radio report that I was listening to said that the DNA tests were to be redone here in the states. I can't guarantee 100% the accuracy of what I heard as I was in the car with hubby and he was talking. I had to interrupt him and caught the tail end of the report. Maybe someone can find a link to a news report.

Sherlockmom said:
I had heard yesterday that DNA was taken in Thailand but that there were concerns that in trial, the DNA would be questioned and perhaps thrown out of court. Remember that this was taken in Thailand and don't know what the chain of custody was etc. Think of OJ's trial and the DNA brouhaha.

The radio report that I was listening to said that the DNA tests were to be redone here in the states. I can't guarantee 100% the accuracy of what I heard as I was in the car with hubby and he was talking. I had to interrupt him and caught the tail end of the report. Maybe someone can find a link to a news report.
Thanks Sherlockmom.....I wish I could find a transcript of that interview. I believe NG asked her more than once, and I am positive she said NO, DNA has not yet been taken, but all of the news and articles I read said they are wtg results. So dag gum confusing all this crap!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back