Does this sound like a cover-up?

Annie

Reaction score
This was the blood sample of the guy who did the broadcasts of the Arkansas Razorbacks. He crossed the median and crashed into a woman's car and killed her. For Pete's sake! He could have driven it to Little Rock in an hour or sent someone else with it. He knew the weather was hot. This smacks of cover-up to me. A coroner should know better than that.

http://www.couriernews.com/story.php?ID=12394

Sounds fishy. I wonder if the sun has a blood altering affect of pumping your BAC well beyond the legal limit.

My daughter has lab work done that is mailed. Sometimes after her labs are drawn on Friday, I have been known to forget to take it to the post office and remembered late Saturday and popped it in the mail box. So it has sat in the house and then in the mailbox until pickup on Monday. Her results haven't been unusual or damaged that I know of. Her DR. calls and lets me know that everything is good/bad, whatever. They haven't been out of the ordinary on those occassions.

2luvmy said:
My daughter has lab work done that is mailed. Sometimes after her labs are drawn on Friday, I have been known to forget to take it to the post office and remembered late Saturday and popped it in the mail box. So it has sat in the house and then in the mailbox until pickup on Monday. Her results haven't been unusual or damaged that I know of. Her DR. calls and lets me know that everything is good/bad, whatever. They haven't been out of the ordinary on those occassions.
Because this is such a well known and well loved man it just looked to me like it might be something they didn't want to come out about if he might have alcohol or drugs in his system. I just hope this doesn't prevent the family of the woman who was killed from getting any compensation that might be due. I know the temperatures have been hotter than usual, but this isn't something that could be redone. It was a one time chance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back