Darlie on Court TV: Invisible Intruder

beesy

myspace.com/beesy_boo
Reaction score
Right Now On Court Tv 6:30 Est

Shoot, did anybody catch it? It was the one about the knife outline on the carpet which proves the 2nd Attack Theory. All the other blood spatter evidence was discussed too, the cast-off on her back, the drops in front of the sink.
My thread "The 2nd Attack Theory: Forum Legend???" is about this episode

beesy said:
Shoot, did anybody catch it? It was the one about the knife outline on the carpet which proves the 2nd Attack Theory. All the other blood spatter evidence was discussed too, the cast-off on her back, the drops in front of the sink.
My thread "The 2nd Attack Theory: Forum Legend???" is about this episode

Yeah it was Invisible Intruder...again.

cami said:
Yeah it was Invisible Intruder...again.
Not everybody has been doing this as long as you have.:razz: I think it's one of the best, if not the best, because it goes into so much of the blood spatter evidence

beesy said:
Not everybody has been doing this as long as you have.:razz: I think it's one of the best, if not the best, because it goes into so much of the blood spatter evidence
I agree with you beesy. It did explain a lot about blood evidence. Even if a person is not studying this case in particular, it is a good program to see if they are interested in learning more about blood splatters and patterns.

beesy said:

Don't you stick your tongue out at me young lady, aaaahahahahahaha you fool.

Of course it is...I am only peeved because I don't get the program any longer. I changed my opinion to guilty once I had seen this program. It really covers the blood which is at the heart of her conviction I believe. Actually, I have someone taping it for me since I inadvertently taped over yours...so if anyone wants a tape...when I get mine I will make copies...

cami said:
Don't you stick your tongue out at me young lady, aaaahahahahahaha you fool.
But that little guy is so cute

Of course it is...I am only peeved because I don't get the program any longer. I changed my opinion to guilty once I had seen this program. It really covers the blood which is at the heart of her conviction I believe. Actually, I have someone taping it for me since I inadvertently taped over yours...so if anyone wants a tape...when I get mine I will make copies...
Is that the one you taped over? It is a really good episode and I can see how it could change your vote.

beesy said:
Is that the one you taped over? It is a really good episode and I can see how it could change your vote.
In the end, it was Darlie's testimony that convinced me of her guilt. The blood evidence on her shirt, once I understood it, gave me that sinking feeling and the fiber evidence on the bread knife (after watching it magnified 100 times and seeing with my own eyes a perfect visual match, gave me that sudden realization of the first glimmers of truth shining thru. Darin's testimony aided. But Darlie herself told the kind of lies on the stand that were obviously meant to cover her butt, esp where Mercedes was concerned. Then it was just a matter of watching the physical evidence fall into place. If one can't accept that she did do it and follow the evidence, the illusion of doubt lingers. That was my block in the early days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back