Video Game System

Roxanne

Would you like cheese with your whine?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm looking for a used video game system with 2+ controllers and games. My preference would be a Nintendo 64 or Sony Playstation. If your kids upgraded to the Xbox, Gamecube or Playstation II and want to sell their old system, please let me know.

PS...we purchased an RV and I'm looking for a spare system to put in the kids bunkhouse in anticipation of rainy days!!

We may have one at home. My son upgraded a year or so and I can't remember if we gave his old one away or have it someplace.

Hi Roxanne,

We have a lightly used Nintendo 64 with 2 controllers and about 15 games. Let me know if you're still interested.

I think he also has a memory pack and the rumble pack thing. :waitasec: I'll double-check that tonight.

Jules

Looks like I might be in need of a N64 myself, my son (6yr) couldn't get his to work this evening so he called me up to his room, he has spilled coke all in it! :banghead: So of course it isn't gonna work! I'm gonna try to take it apart and clean it, maybe it'll work again. If not I'll check back with you guys, I won't need any games, he's got about 20-25 of those.

Ihave a nintendo 64. I have 2 games for alls it is missing is the power cord.. I cannot find it.
I have Donkey Kong country and south park for it. It is the Green one.

Twinz said:
Ihave a nintendo 64. I have 2 games for alls it is missing is the power cord.. I cannot find it.
I have Donkey Kong country and south park for it. It is the Green one.
How much do you want for it?

Jules said:
Hi Roxanne,

We have a lightly used Nintendo 64 with 2 controllers and about 15 games. Let me know if you're still interested.

I think he also has a memory pack and the rumble pack thing. :waitasec: I'll double-check that tonight.

Jules

:dance: Perfect Jules...thanks. How much do you want for it? I'll pay any shipping costs.

LP Moderator said:
My son has one but says he "NEEEEEDS it."

LOL DP...boys have a hard time getting rid of their "toys"...hahaha. Thanks for checking!!

LP Moderator said:
Is this going to be our first completed transaction on WS-BAY????? :cool:

I think this thread was a great idea!! Yep, deal is done and I'm a satisfied customer. Can we rate the sellers? I give Jules an A++++ :blowkiss:

Roxanne said:
I think this thread was a great idea!! Yep, deal is done and I'm a satisfied customer. Can we rate the sellers? I give Jules an A++++ :blowkiss:

Thanks Roxanne! :blushing: Glad we could work out a deal! :clap: :blowkiss:

LP Moderator said:
Is this going to be our first completed transaction on WS-BAY????? :cool:

I have a possible sale of my chess set and one of my dvd's, but I have to wait until my PayPal account is verified. Glad to see that someone else was successful in finding and selling something they wanted. This is a neat thread. This video game post really got my attention - my gf and I are addicts, playing every weekday while her kids are at school! She might want to sell some of the games she has, her 3 young boys are mostly interested in the racing type games, and the games we play are more puzzle and strategy oriented. I'll have to ask her if she wants to sell or buy any. We're ALWAYS on the lookout for a good platformer game (like Mario, Donkey Kong, Starfox, Ratchet and Clank, Oddworld....) or puzzle game (like Tetris, Dr. Mario, Klax...) We just got done playing Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy - what an awesome video game!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back