!!!!!!!!!! Patsy did it!!!!!!!!

Yeah, she wrote the note.

That's not much of a letter for a graduate student of journalism, though - is it?

wenchie said:

That's not much of a letter for a graduate student of journalism, though - is it?
But the movie references and the juvenile ransom stuff - is that a socialite writing? Did she ever show a literary side in the interviews?
The note seems like the work of someone whacked out, not a socialite hastily jotting a fake ransom note --
Did you notice her many quotes too? "real school" and "spare time" -- were there any quotes like this in the ransom note?

blonde1 said:
But the movie references and the juvenile ransom stuff - is that a socialite writing? Did she ever show a literary side in the interviews?
The note seems like the work of someone whacked out, not a socialite hastily jotting a fake ransom note --
Did you notice her many quotes too? "real school" and "spare time" -- were there any quotes like this in the ransom note?

Personally, I wouldn't call that ransom note "literary" at all.

And (IMO) Patsy didn't act or talk like a "socialite".

The ransom note sounds like a wacked-out person trying to divert attention away from him/herself and onto an imagined kidnapper to me - and that's exactly who I think wrote it.

wenchie said:
Personally, I wouldn't call that ransom note "literary" at all.

And (IMO) Patsy didn't act or talk like a "socialite".

The ransom note sounds like a wacked-out person trying to divert attention away from him/herself and onto an imagined kidnapper to me - and that's exactly who I think wrote it.
Yeah and how about the exclamation marks in Karr's yearbook writing. And the fact that we now know how feminine Karr really is. Many people thought over the years the note had to be written by a female or an adolescent. Karr has characteristics of both and it would show in his writing even if he tried to disguise it. And there's that lower case d.

The writing in the ransom note matches his way more than Patsy's.

I will wait till all the handwriting experts come in. I just think it's weird that the same SBTC is in it. And Karr ain't the most masculine looking and appears a little light in the loafersthen. I read that yearbook and thought I don't know of any teenagers (male) that has handwriting like that or yarbles on as long as he did. Most are have a cool summer good being your buddy, short and sweet.

julia said:
I will wait till all the handwriting experts come in. I just think it's weird that the same SBTC is in it. And Karr ain't the most masculine looking and appears a little light in the loafersthen. I read that yearbook and thought I don't know of any teenagers (male) that has handwriting like that or yarbles on as long as he did. Most are have a cool summer good being your buddy, short and sweet.

**chuckle**

I thought the same thing--his writing was way too elaborate. And his e's? The only e's I ever saw like that (and I did them, too!) came off the pen of a GIRL! At least back when I was in highschool. (I sound like my mother. :p)

You want to see something shocking....check out Cherokee exemplar's of Patsy's handwriting on FFJ.

You will be amazed.....Patsy wrote the note.

Vet4Bush said:
Wanna see something real interesting? Count the number of exclamation points (!) used in the ransom note. Now count the number of exclamation points (!) used in the annual Ramsey Christmas letter written by Patsy.

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/1996christmasnewsletter.htm

Interesting, huh!

Patsy was a journalism student!!!!
Yes Patsy wrote the note all right, no argument from me on that point. But she did not kill JonBenet, though she knew who did IMO.

wenchie said:

Yes, Patsy does sound like a cold blooded murderer doesn't she? I mean all that bragging about her kids' and husband's accomplishments just makes your blood run cold, doesn't it? And that sick talk about her volunteering to work on a home that will be featured in Better Homes and Gardens. Sounds like such a depraved individual, or does it?

On the other hand, we have John Mark Karr's voice on tape fantasizing openly about having sex with dead children. Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a killer by the toe, which one should we pick? The Better Homes and Gardens variety or the child pedophile variety?

Exclamation points does not a killer make.:waitasec:

stonewall said:
Yes, Patsy does sound like a cold blooded murderer doesn't she? I mean all that bragging about her kids' and husband's accomplishments just makes your blood run cold, doesn't it? And that sick talk about her volunteering to work on a home that will be featured in Better Homes and Gardens. Sounds like such a depraved individual, or does it?

On the other hand, we have John Mark Karr's voice on tape fantasizing openly about having sex with dead children. Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a killer by the toe, which one should we pick? The Better Homes and Gardens variety or the child pedophile variety?

Exclamation points does not a killer make.:waitasec:

http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf

Stonewall click on the above link and go to page 8.....Patsy has much more in common with the ransom note than one exclaimation point!

These are the letter comparisons from http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf that really jumped out at me. Again, these are JUST the letter comparisons that jumped out at me... there is plenty more in the .pdf document to convince anyone who is unbiased to believe that Patsy did indeed write the ransom note. The letters on the left are from the ransom note, and the letters on the right are from PR's handwriting samples of the ransom note...

A letter "e"...
_handwriting-E.jpg

Another letter "e"...
_handwriting-E2.jpg

A letter "f"...
_handwriting-F.jpg

Another letter "f"...
_handwriting-F2.jpg

A letter "i"...
_handwriting-I.jpg

A letter "n"...
_handwriting-N.jpg

A letter "p"...
_handwriting-P.jpg

The much discussed letter "q"...
_handwriting-Q.jpg

A letter "r"...
_handwriting-R.jpg

A letter "s"...
_handwriting-S.jpg

A letter "t" (circled)...
_handwriting-T2b.jpg

Side by side comparison of those circled letters...
_handwriting-T2a.jpg

Another letter "t"...
_handwriting-T.jpg

Yet another letter "t"...
_handwriting-T3.jpg

A letter "u"...
_handwriting-U.jpg

Another letter "u"...
_handwriting-U2.jpg

A letter "v"...
_handwriting-V.jpg

A letter "y"...
_handwriting-Y.jpg

Another letter "y"...
_handwriting-Y2.jpg

A letter "z" (circled)...
_handwriting-Z.jpg

Side by side comparison of those circled letters...
_handwriting-Zb.jpg

Anyone who truly believes that the yearbook sample of Karr's handwriting 20 years ago more closely resembles the writing in the ransom note than Patsy's writing is clearly deluded.

good Lord, DrDetect!! That is uncanny! How could PR walk free all these years? How could anyone be vague about the possibility she wrote the RN?

What are the chances that there could be so many similarites to someone's handwriting, and they just happened to be in the house at the time of the murder!!

What can an IDI possibly have to say about this?

Between this and Steve Thomas' book, which I'm close to being done with, I'm beginning to lean more towards being an RDI unless they have something indisputable on Karr. Just their behavior alone following the murder....:doh: I mean, I knew there were many things that made the police look so hard at them, but this is unbelievable. Patsy wrote the ransom note!! Even if JMK killed her, I still think Patsy wrote the note!!! :eek: How that's possible, I don't know, but I wonder.... :razz:

More matches than Karr's few letters.

Even where the letters run together...Patsy has Karr beat as the author of the ransom note.

I've always leaned toward RDI, but after seeing the handwiting analysis, I believe firmly that Patsy was involved. She may not have killed JB, but she did write that note.

Vet4Bush said:
Wanna see something real interesting? Count the number of exclamation points (!) used in the ransom note. Now count the number of exclamation points (!) used in the annual Ramsey Christmas letter written by Patsy.

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/1996christmasnewsletter.htm

Interesting, huh!

Patsy was a journalism student!!!!

V4B you use quite a few exclamation points yourself!!
I do also by the way!! :)

OB

Ok, I know this is out there, but, could Patsy have awoke early that morning, went to check on JonBenet, found her dead, and just assumed that Burke or John had killed her? From there it would have been a plan to make sure the police thought it was a kidnapping gone awry. It's possible that Patsy went to her grave believing that her husband or son killed her daughter. Also possible that the 3 of them never really knew which one commited the crime, but stayed true to their story in order to protect the others.

Wow. I have no idea if Patsy was involved in her own daughter's murder, but the similarity in that writing really can't be denied.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back