JUST MAYBE...could JMKarr he have an item(s) from JBR's gravesite??????

shoe_horn

Reaction score
That would only put him in Georgia, wouldn't it? After all, JBR has been buried there for many years. Karr did not live that far away from the gravesite for awhile.

Did Karr stump everyone by stalking the gravesite and coming up with something that was original or duplicated and should not have gotten into Karr's hands, except by stealing it from the gravesite.

Some stunt like that might stump Lacy or Dick Tracey wannabe.

Did Karr stump everyone by stalking the gravesite and coming up with something that was original or duplicated and should not have gotten into Karr's hands, except by stealing it from the gravesite.
I would be willing to bet it is some former personal item of JBR's that was left by a family member, and he snagged it over 8 or 9 years ago.

That might have caused LE to pay a little attention to him, but wouldn't have given them cause for arrest. After all, I would guess that more people other than he have visited her gravesite. So that doesn't place him at the scene of the murder.
When Karr was arrested, the original announcement said that it was something body that only the murderer would have had knowlege of.
Scar or birthmark? Something she had that was removed and never accounted for? Some minute injury that was redacted in the autopsy? Many possibilities.

Hi!

May I ask - is the idea that he has something in his possession a newly released detail that I missed, or are you just theorizing that it could be what the DA claims makes him a strong suspect?

Jessiebell

dottierainbow said:
Good morning Dingo. I think I shall wait patiently to see what the D.A. has. What do you think?
Amy
Good eveing here Amy.....something has to give soon..this cant go on forever..lets hope the next few days give us some real answers.

dottierainbow said:
Yes Dingo. I hope say. I'm off to work. Have a great evening. Are you about 16 hrs ahead of us? Its 5:45 a.m. here.
Amy
Its 8pm monday here......have a nice day Amy..

dingo said:
Its 8pm monday here......have a nice day Amy..
Hi Dingo.Did you watch Perfect murder, Perfect Town. Boy, did Patsy come out of that looking Bad.

kazzbar said:
Hi Dingo.Did you watch Perfect murder, Perfect Town. Boy, did Patsy come out of that looking Bad.
I thought Patsy came out looking good....the movie lacked a lot of real evidence..it was a sham..imo...but I did fall asleep half way true it:p

So that doesn't place him at the scene of the murder.
I agree. Karr was never at the scene fo the murder. But, he has the DA thinking he was for some reason. That could only happen by Karr obtaining something (somehow other than being at the murder scene) from a long time ago (7 to 9 yrs ago) that may be stumping Dick Tracey and Lacy.

I am simply suggesting that Karr may have obtained a personal item of JBR, that nobody else (incl family) knew or remembers was JBR's until he brought it up or hard mailed it to Tracey recently.

Why would the DA even pay attention to an item he has from the gravesite? JBR would be long buried when it would have been taken.

Why would the DA even pay attention to an item he has from the gravesite? JBR would be long buried when it would have been taken.
Hollywood, the DA does not know that they are from the gravesite, under my scenario. That is how Karr stumps them. The item could be so old, but very personal to the family, and slipped under the radar as being from the gravesite.

Doesn't anyone think that friends, relatives or whomever left photos at JBR's gravesite over the past 9 years or so? Anyone could have gotten their hands on a photo or two. Why not Karr?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back