JMK....DNA, doesn't match

if the DNA does not match, as JMK said himself it would not, then there is no case. IMHO.

No case now. All this commotion for nothing. :doh:

Peter Hamilton said:
Karr wasted everybody's time--lol--this is too funny
JMK...Is a nutcase. Trying to pull this off. What will he say now?

send Karr to the psycho ward--please--and don't forget to give him his female hormone pills

No surprise to me.. :cool: :crazy:

Wonder how long it will be, until Lacey makes an appearance. Can't wait to see what she has to say!

Dang it though. :furious: I want JBR killer brought to justice. Its never going to happen! And that ticks me off. :mad:

Hold on just a teensy moment. Everyone proclaiming no DNA match=no case may be absolutely correct, but maybe not. What else is in that 80-90 pages of the arrest warrant? That's what I want to know. As Susan Filan just said on MSNBC, the lack of match for the DNA doesn't absolutely mean game over because there may possibly be other forensic evidence in that arrest warrant.

Maybe I'm just more patient than some, but I'm willing to give Mary Lacy the benefit of the doubt and at least wait to see whether she's going to charge the guy or not.

Do we know which DNA they are using? The DNA in the underwear or the DNA under the fingernails?

Louisa said:
Hold on just a teensy moment. Everyone proclaiming no DNA match=no case may be absolutely correct, but maybe not. What else is in that 80-90 pages of the arrest warrant? That's what I want to know. As Susan Filan just said on MSNBC, the lack of match for the DNA doesn't absolutely mean game over because there may possibly be other forensic evidence in that arrest warrant.

Maybe I'm just more patient than some, but I'm willing to give Mary Lacy the benefit of the doubt and at least wait to see whether she's going to charge the guy or not.
Well...it'd be a real kicker if most of that warrant's long pages are just copies of Karr's emails.

cwiz24 said:
Do we know which DNA they are using? The DNA in the underwear or the DNA under the fingernails?
There is also the DNA-X to keep in mind...

Louisa said:

I have been saying all a long KArr is not the one who did it. he is one Crazy person. I mean after all why would anyone be interested in buying the Klass house. The man needs Help in the biggest way.

cwiz24 said:

Because if they used the DNA in JBR's underwear, it means nothing, IMO. The DNA in the underwear (as has been established ad nauseum) could have come from a factory worker, in which case JMK's DNA would never match. If they used the DNA from under the fingernails (which was incomplete and possibly contaminated due to shoddy forensic work), then the lack of a match also may mean nothing.

Let's wait to see what happens before the dominant RDIs around here start the "I told you so" litany.

If the dna is factory dna or has been transferred accidentally in any other manner, then obviously his dna will not match, as it would not match the killer either!

So there may still be a case, but its looking weak.

lilpony said:
Per MSNBC...Its on right now!
OMG. So he is just a nutcase who injected himself into the case, as a lot of people were saying? He really was just researching the case to write a book? And just happens to be a tragic pedophile who wants a sex change operation.

OK then...this is stranger and stranger. It's on CNN now.

Why did John Karr know that the DNA wouldn't match?? Only if he knew he wasn't there?... Quoted in People: "The DNA might not match, but you can't trust the test." What did he mean by that?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back