IDI or RDI either way no justice for JonBenet yet.(Poll)

Can justice ever be served in the JonBenet case?

• Yes

Votes: 34 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 73 68.2%

• Total voters

ketel0ne

The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'
Reaction score
Can justice ever be served in this case?

A simple Yes or No.

I really don't see this case ever being closed unless someone comes forward with a confession and photographic souvenirs of the crime scene (or something)...and can also be placed in Boulder.

I voted yes, but only because there wasn't an option for "I really, really hope so..."

But I remember the Martha Moxley case, and justice was finally served there, so I still have hope for this case. Someone, somewhere is going to talk.

Sleuthng--yes there will be a confession some day and JR and Burke will say something someday

I think only if the person has items no one else but the intruder would have...like the duct tape, paintbrush etc. will justice be served. And they also have to be clearly placed in Boulder at the time of the murder.

Peter Hamilton said:
Sleuthng--yes there will be a confession some day and JR and Burke will say something someday
Oh, my eyes certainly are right back on the Ramseys now.

Because if one is thinking IDI...you'd have to cop to the "perfect intruder". Left no prints, left no DNA...left no trace of himself aside from his handwriting (and the "perfect intruder" technically would not do that anyways).

I voted yes, because, if Karr didn't do it, I think he may know who did IMHO. The SBTC thing is still bothering me, where he wrote it in his yearbook and it appeared again on the so called ransom note.

SleuthingSleuth said:
I really don't see this case ever being closed unless someone comes forward with a confession and photographic souvenirs of the crime scene (or something)...and can also be placed in Boulder.
I agree with you, SleuthingSleuth.

If the DA's office has more information (supposedly not released) they need to give it to Websleuths - it'll get analysed, debated and solved.

I voted No because I believe the main perp has already taken the truth to her grave, and the secondary perp will never speak up.

doublejack said:
I voted No because I believe the main perp has already taken the truth to her grave, and the secondary perp will never speak up.
YEP!:dance:

I think no. If her family was involved...they'll never be charged unles they confess. If a perp did it we'll never know unless they confess with some actual evidence of the crime.

Hey, would love to weigh in, but it's very loaded...

Do you mean here on earth or in any capacity?

TIA!

Honibugs said:
I voted yes, because, if Karr didn't do it, I think he may know who did IMHO. The SBTC thing is still bothering me, where he wrote it in his yearbook and it appeared again on the so called ransom note.

I voted Yes because I also think Karr may know who did it....Did anyone litsen to Court T.V.? OMG the e-mail's were nasty. The part about him tasting her blood.:mad:

I had to vote "no" based on this latest fiasco. I'm inclined to believe that the person who killed JB is either incarcerated for some other crime, or deceased. In both cases, either incarcerated or deceased, their DNA is not on record and therefore no matches when the DNA was run for a match in the (can't recall the name) national database.

yes justice will be served from God but that is about it.

I voted no because I do not believe the Ramsey's did it and I don't believe the real killer will ever come forward. I do think it is possible the real killer is already dead or incarcerated also since there has never been another similiar murder since. I wonder if they ever checked out the neighbors. A La Westerfield? To me it does seem like it is someone that lived in the area and knew the routine. The police bungled the case so badly I don't think we will ever know who it was.

No, I do not think justice will be done but I think the events that have come to light debunk any intruder theory. Justice CANNOT be achieved on this earth and in this case.

Nope. The next suspect to confess, if there ever is one, won't have a single person believing him.

If it was an intruder: the evidence is too compromised to secure a conviction, per Henry Lee. If it was one of the Ramseys, or one of the Ramseys was involved: the Boulder LE will have no interest in trying to convict him--my hunch is that if the Boulder LE had damning evidence they'd have brought the case by now. They don't, so they haven't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back