WHAT A DISGRACE TO THE WHOLE WORLD! (Karr case thrown out)

shoe_horn

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Three Muskateers!

They should all be fired at 5pm

I doubt there was anyone in the free world who thought he did it....

shoe_horn,totally agree--a freaking fiasco---Tracey,Karr,and Lacy are the Three Stooges

I don't knock the Boulder DA for testing Karr. They had a reason to suspect him, and an outstanding warrant to arrest him on. They tested him. Now he can be scratched off the list.

Lady GL said:
I doubt there was anyone in the free world who thought he did it....
Well, you musnt have read here much lately.

So many got sucked in, it wasn't funny.

Reading here was making me nauseous, every man and his dog had a theory on Karr.

It was a total farce the way a mentally ill man was paraded in front of the global media and every so called expert weighing in.

If anyone knows of any 'expert' who out and out said, "forget it this is a joke" please let me know so I know who I can stand to listen to in future.

narlacat said:
Well, you musnt have read here much lately.

So many got sucked in, it wasn't funny.

Reading here was making me nauseous, every man and his dog had a theory on Karr.

I normally immediately stop doing anything which makes me nauseous, but each to their own . . . :waitasec:

What's really amusing is the 13 handwriting experts who pinpointed Karr. Everyone of them should be fired.

What's really amusing is the 13 handwriting experts who pinpointed Karr. Everyone of them should be fired.
That was the only way they could get their 15 minutes of fame...to point out some consistencies.

After all, if they had pointed out inconsistencies, they would have only received 5 minutes of fame.

Chrishope said:
I don't knock the Boulder DA for testing Karr. They had a reason to suspect him, and an outstanding warrant to arrest him on. They tested him. Now he can be scratched off the list.
Actually the BDA had absolutely NOTHING to arrest him on, not one thing and now the taxpayers have paid a hefty price for being scammed by Tracey again.

Colorado has no jurisdiction over any warrant issued in any other state.

I wonder if Tracey's gonna include this particular chapter in his book? :loser:

Peter Hamilton said:
shoe_horn,totally agree--a freaking fiasco---Tracey,Karr,and Lacy are the Three Stooges
Hey! Don't insult the three stooges... (ha ha)

Seeker said:
Actually the BDA had absolutely NOTHING to arrest him on, not one thing and now the taxpayers have paid a hefty price for being scammed by Tracey again.

Colorado has no jurisdiction over any warrant issued in any other state.
Exactly. Authorities in California could've tracked him down if they were that interested in recovering him. There are many violent felons though that need to be captured and tried in court, so he was probably at the bottom of the list out there.
:(

Daisy said:
I wonder if Tracey's gonna include this particular chapter in his book? :loser:
I wouldn't pay one cent for his stupid book.
:liar:

I feel bad for the colorado taxpayers. Ouch

Someone should be fired for this but I doubt anyone will be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back