Tracy e-mails ready to read

I'm still downloading, but I caught this....did JMK tell Tracey not to write to him when Tracey's been drinking??????

Its all crap. Then the media exploited this. It is no wonder we all feel less in control of our own lives. We are being fed daily with BS.

concernedperson said:
Its all crap. Then the media exploited this. It is no wonder we all feel less in control of our own lives. We are being fed daily with BS.
Ohh yes CP...ohhh yes.

Its all about ratings.

And "reality TV".

(Reality TV is just another media hoax too.)

lighthouselover said:
I'm still downloading, but I caught this....did JMK tell Tracey not to write to him when Tracey's been drinking??????
Yeah but Tracey says he acts all maudlin to get more personal information.

I'm confused (doesn't take much) but who is December Man?

Yeah, it sounds like interesting stuff - I'm not interested enough to read it, but I wonder if there are clues in there to other kids Karr may have molested - what was he doing in Thailand with all his free time?

Details said:
Yeah, it sounds like interesting stuff - I'm not interested enough to read it, but I wonder if there are clues in there to other kids Karr may have molested - what was he doing in Thailand with all his free time?
I'm just skimming it now. There was mention of a girl in Europe who was 8 years old and "seduced" him. Apparently he returned her to her home just before a SWAT team arrived at his previous location. Whether that is real or not, who knows.

This Karr is one twisted puppy.

lighthouselover said:
IMO, Karr has never molested a child except in his mind.
I think you could very well be right about that, lighthouselover!

Yeah and I see thaT PAGE WASN'T scanned in! See the numbers at the bottom?

it would have been page 634.

lighthouselover said:
He married a 13 year old, and a 15 year old - IMO, that's child molestation. Even if he managed to have it legal.

It's all about ME, ME, ME!

What a load of rambling, disgusting crap.

This stuff is sick! I still don't know that I am convinced he didn't do anything.

December man is Karr. Remember, they didn't know who he was til recently.

SallyLu said:
Yeah but Tracey says he acts all maudlin to get more personal information.

I'm confused (doesn't take much) but who is December Man?

lighthouselover said:
I think u might be correct-he married them instead..lol
seriously, u may in fact be correct..but I am glad he faces 5 years in jail for the *advertiser censored* charges..cuz he is into that even in his words..he also faces 1 year for false confession..and I still think he deserves to be locked away-what if he ever goes that next step..and i think he has covertly abused children his whole life.

Is anyone reading the 420 pages of emails and the 98 page affidavit? I am and it will take a while.

One bit of evidence that Tracey thought might be significant was Daxis's knowledge of JBR's runny nose on Christmas night. I assume that it was checked out with the parents, or it was determined that was already in the news.

For those who can't read them, they are PDF files; you need to have Adobe Acrobat reader installed. It's in small print and it's annoying to scroll the pages. But this is the information that made them arrest him so I'm reading it all.
----
I read some more of them....and I think, you know what, he still did it. I'm sorry, there has to be an explanation why the dna does not match his. This guy is beyond the pale in what he wrote about JonBenet. "His little princess" whom he had to possess. There are indications he met her at pageants and knew her. I haven't heard anyone checking this out, there would have to be photos of the events that might show him.

The question is why on earth can't people imagine someone not leaving his dna there, yet still being there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back