Steve Thomas on Greta V

RiverRat

Patsy Ramsey to the Left
Reaction score
FOX News tonight!

A little bird told me so........

Woo hooo...I just finished listening to his interview...what a great guy. He tried so hard.

I can't wait to hear what he has to say. I fully believe that what he thinks happened...did. I just hope we see resolution to this one day....

Steve Still Stands above all of the rest that I have witnessed over this past DECADE.

SuperDuperDave! Glorious.......yeah........ that feels right.

And deserved. :blowkiss:

Boy, that was short, less than 5 min.
Some highlights, to the best of my recollection (my disclaimer):

re: Mary Lacy: "Has lost a lot of credibility in the law enforcement community."

re: crime scene photos: Were not 'pristine', were taken 'hours after the 911 call' and 'after the search warrant wa issued' and 'were not timestamped'

re: the basement window, which ST said he never shared with anyone (am taking that to be media): Crime scene photo(paraphrasing) Have a alternative theory on the window. Fleet White may have moved the suitcase and close the window prior to the police photos.

I was surprised to hear Steve Thomas mention the name
of Fleet White and suggest that he may have moved the
suitcase and done something with the window before
the police photos.

I wonder why he thinks that Fleet White tampered with the
crime scene evidence?

IIRC, Fleet White himself said that he moved that suitcase. Thomas wasn't very clear on what his point was, though - was he?

wenchie said:
IIRC, Fleet White himself said that he moved that suitcase. Thomas wasn't very clear on what his point was, though - was he?
No, he wasn't. I think Fleet White told LE that he moved the suitcase, closed the window and picked up some broken glass from the floor and placed it on the suitcase. Was John with him when this happened? Isn't this when John told Fleet about breaking the window himself when he locked himself out?

:clap:

If anyone still has questions, Steve and Fleet speak Loud and Clear. They are not mean spirited men picking on Patsy just because they don't have better things to do.

RiverRat said:
:clap:

If anyone still has questions, Steve and Fleet speak Loud and Clear. They are not mean spirited men picking on Patsy just because they don't have better things to do.
Boy, I sure would like to hear what Fleet has to say!

ljwf22 said:
No, he wasn't. I think Fleet White told LE that he moved the suitcase, closed the window and picked up some broken glass from the floor and placed it on the suitcase. Was John with him when this happened? Isn't this when John told Fleet about breaking the window himself when he locked himself out?

jw22, that is the way I recall it.

ljwf22 said:
Boy, I sure would like to hear what Fleet has to say!

It wouldn't be anything he has not already said, same as Mr. Thomas.

Guys, it was great to see Steve back out and talking.

Granted, a few of us might be a wee bit biased in Mr. Thomas favor but it's only because he fought so hard for justice. That is so rare now days.

Hopefully we'll see more of him in the days to come.
Tricia

RiverRat said:
It wouldn't be anything he has not already said, same as Mr. Thomas.
I too am very interested in what both Fleet and Priscilla (?) White would have to say. Where can I go to find out more about this? I did read the Steve Thomas book but is there sources for information from the Whites?

Tricia said:
Guys, it was great to see Steve back out and talking.

This is why he left...because of crackpot lunatics like Lacy.

Granted, a few of us might be a wee bit biased in Mr. Thomas favor but it's only because he fought so hard for justice. That is so rare now days.

Hopefully we'll see more of him in the days to come.
Tricia

Tricia, I hope soo too! I just listened to the interview for the 3rd time:) WOW he is one great guy. :)

Steve Thomas said, "In my heart, mind, and gut I knew she had the wrong guy." I think, that was the concensus, for most of us.

I can't even imagine how he must feel for all that he has done, and all he has had to endure, and for how he was treated, but I could hear in his voice loud and clear, he has one desire, and that is for Justice for JonBenet.

IMO, this fiasco makes Steve Thomas look 10 feet tall! I hope to hear more from Steve Thomas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back